Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 million difference isn’t enough for Arsene to ever, ever sell to Mourinho. I think arsene would rather fall on his sword than to let mourinho take him.

I’m fairly confident of this going through to us and we need it.

DYmxfRc.jpg

Money.

If he decided the most important thing over the last few years of his career was money & Utd offered more than anyone else, why not ?

If he wants to be part of the best team, with the best chajce of a big finish to his career he comes to City.

I imagine he already has enough money.

He will have no chance of a world cup this year, he has had no chance of trophies at Arsenal and he will have no chance probably this year at United.

He can go and win potentially 4 trophies in 6 months at City plus I imagine the difference between the wages will be very small.

For me if true this is just powerplay from United to increase the fee to try and prevent us signing him until the summer.

So someone has definitive proof he just started following them? He also follows Bayern Munich ZOMG!!1!
Nobody would have any proof that he followed them today, but it is true he has followed them recently.

If you go to someone's Twitter on web browser version and click on who they are following, it's listed in order of most recently followed.

He has followed one person since following United. He could have followed them today, or last month, doesn't matter, but he has only followed one person since.

Looked on Twitter app and it was listed differently, but web browser is this way. Checked it with my own recent follows. People here can try it with their Twitter follows too.

I don't think there is anything in it, he's an agent so I would assume that he would be following them anyway. I hardly think an agent would like a page on Twitter to indicate a move.

People are panicking over the the follow are over reacting

Granted we can't forget that but choosing PSG over us and linking up with players like Neymar, Mbappe and Cavani isn't the same as choosing United over us. Lifestyle aswell of Paris is slightly more attractive than Manchester.
That's true but it wouldn't be a case of choosing United over us if he decided that we weren't bothered about signing him and didn't want to wait until the summer, when we may or may not take him on.

Money.

If he decided the most important thing over the last few years of his career was money & Utd offered more than anyone else, why not ?

If he wants to be part of the best team, with the best chajce of a big finish to his career he comes to City.

I imagine he already has enough money.

Haven't they all but it doesn't stop them wanting more!

Personally a nailed on title winners medal at his age might be more appealing (he says hopefully!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.