Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will have no chance of a world cup this year, he has had no chance of trophies at Arsenal and he will have no chance probably this year at United.

He can go and win potentially 4 trophies in 6 months at City plus I imagine the difference between the wages will be very small.

For me if true this is just powerplay from United to increase the fee to try and prevent us signing him until the summer.

He also gets to play dream football for several years.

It's a no brainer but then again, Pogba decided to waste years of his life with those fucking mugs when he might have eventually got a move to City or Real Madrid, so you can never be sure.

It's bizarre that Sanchez signed for Arsenal in the first place.

We've willing to pay way over valuation for players like Mendy, Stones and Sterling in the past so why not pay £25m for Sanchez now? He'd still cost half as much as the other three.

My concern is not that Sanchez doesn't want to come to us. My concern is that he gets bored of our half-arsed attempts to sign him 'if it's not too much trouble' and decided he has no choice but to go somewhere he's more valued.

Odd that United and Liverpool both come in on the same day. They must've been given some encouragement to do so.

I know nobody wants to hear it but it is entirely plausible that we just won't pay the what they want and would prefer to wait for the summer, Alexis is desperate to leave now and so goes to either club if we're not an option.

Come on now, you know they've been waiting months to have a go at Txiki but we keep bloody winning! Can't blame them for taking their chances now, who knows when they'll get another chance

Im waiting for his thread being bumped as we speak!

I'm seeing a lot of mocking and confident posts on here that remind me heavily of the days leading up to Alves joining PSG. I think it's plausible that Sanchez gets tired of our reluctance to pay a couple of million extra and just wants out of Arsenal. I still expect him to join us but I don't think it's wise to say that you know for a fact he'll come.
I think the mocking is aimed at the perennial introduction of the rags coming in late after one of our targets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.