Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Di Marzio is KFA.

Predicts 1000 transfers.
50 of them really happen - but not because he knew something.
Is allowed to call himself journalist.

Retarded.

We've willing to pay way over valuation for players like Mendy, Stones and Sterling in the past so why not pay £25m for Sanchez now? He'd still cost half as much as the other three.

My concern is not that Sanchez doesn't want to come to us. My concern is that he gets bored of our half-arsed attempts to sign him 'if it's not too much trouble' and decided he has no choice but to go somewhere he's more valued.
I would imagine that Sanchez is fully informed and onboard with how we are dealing with this

Lol
Within reason we should have just got this over the line. We’ve penny pinched before and it’s cost us.

It wouldn't cost us if we didn't sign Sanchez, it would just cost him, a dream ending to his career.
If he was the kind of player who would sign for that rags team halfway through a season, then he is not the sort of bloke to join a team unit on the verge of winning a title.

I imagine Pep knows him well enough to assume he isn't that kind of person.

Love this thread, blind panic all over the shop. This is the usual thing with a transfer thats going to plan without any hiccups. THE PRESS create stories to make people read/watch like its a new drama and everyone buys it.

Liverpool AND United come in for Sanchez on the SAME day.

Come on.

stay big - if he doesnt sign for us, he's an idiot who simply wants a pay cheque. We are bigger than a player. Retain focus and if he doesn't come, shrug and move on.

Hahaha

Oh how the times have changed. The history boys trying to muscle in on our targets.

I'm more confident than ever that he'll be with us within days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.