Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
i sense this is a Van Persie moment The club need another forward to miss out would be totally stupid and to miss out to them even more so

We know how much Alexis wants us...this is clearly going to result in a ton of rags going to the bookies to bet on them signing Alexis. What a coincidence that they're also linked with Weigl and Fred today...

I call bollocks on that as for rivals coming in at the 11th hour, let them it will tell us more about the player
I think if we still haven't paid by deadline day and his best option is United or Liverpool I couldn't blame him for going there. I'd only blame City's board.

Both clubs knew this situation was going to develop weeks ago. Arsenal fans have turned on him and Sanchez looks pissed off.
You have to ask.
why wasn’t this boxed off on day 1 of transfer day.
Surely arsenal have been sorting a replacement weeks ago.
Why risk injury playing him last night.
Surely they would want us to take 3 points off Liverpool and make sure he was with us for wknd.

They can’t be that disorganised.

If we are really in for him we should have sorted this before Liverpool cashed in on Coutinho. Liverpool have the cash and he’s the perfect replacement. They are the threat to our deal right now if any negotiations are on going. £30 - £35 mil for him is still a bargain. I hope we are not playing games over £5-£10 mill.

Really hope we have him by the end of this week but I’m not sure now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.