Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
marv just said happy days!

no-effin-way.gif
Well some fucker must have hacked his account.

I get that but why not just get him signed?

We seem to be haggling or holding out for a cut price when we should have just got it done.

People saying we shouldn’t criticise anything the club does because we’re 15 points clear are being silly, of course we have to improve and have a go at winning the CL, Sanchez is a player that would help us towards getting that.

Neither you nor I know exactly what City have offered to Arsenal. Why do you assume that we are looking for a " cut price " ? The player can walk away for free at the end of the season, and City may feel that they have offered a " fair " price under the circumstances. Why assume that our negotiators are idiots who don't know the correct value of the player to City ?

What we do know is that Wenger and is a stupid and stubborn old cnut who is seriously damaging the club, and that Sanchez will probably not stay at a club , that is going down hill rapidly, any longer than he has to. If fact the statements now quoted from Wenger are quite frankly just bizarre , as if Sanchez is likely to change his mind and sign a new contact !!

There is always posturing in these proceedings and both you and I , unless you are an experienced transfer negotiator, would probably fuck most of the negotiations up due to our " emotional input " .

Let the professionals dealwith it, and stop trying to get things over the line at the speed of light.

Wi
I suspect Arsenal will sell now regardless of whether they find replacement. If Wenger can't be bothered to start him against Forest or Chelsea,when he's without a lot of players eg Giroud and Koscielny, I can't see him retaining Alexis for the final few weeks of his contract. If you think the transfer saga is undermining his game, then that is going to be an even bigger sore point if he blocks his move again. I'm sure he'll be a City player but Arsenal will be looking to maximise the fee and City to pay the minimum. Usual games. Just have to chill out.

If it falls through. Happy days in my opinion because we'll buy much bigger and better in the Summer (player permitting - but when hasn't a top striker become available in the Summer?)
With a place on the Arsenal board pending....Wenger won't risk losing him for a song in the summer!!! Some money now beats cock all in the summer.

We’re 15 points clear who cares. If he comes in January great, if he comes in the summer great, if not we still have an amazing squad who we have to trust completely after this start.

I suspect Arsenal will sell now regardless of whether they find replacement. If Wenger can't be bothered to start him against Forest or Chelsea,when he's without a lot of players eg Giroud and Koscielny, I can't see him retaining Alexis for the final few weeks of his contract. If you think the transfer saga is undermining his game, then that is going to be an even bigger sore point if he blocks his move again. I'm sure he'll be a City player but Arsenal will be looking to maximise the fee and City to pay the minimum. Usual games. Just have to chill out.

If it falls through. Happy days in my opinion because we'll buy much bigger and better in the Summer (player permitting - but when hasn't a top striker become available in the Summer?)
Dime bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.