Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Cross' take.
964e297c65906d86bc0f7785b0a1a3c8.jpg
Cross is very pro Arsenal, assuming for once he's being straight I wonder why he's posted that.

Let’s just wait to see how this plays out. If he does go to the Rags then we had to admit we’ve missed out on a team changing player for a cut price.
And if he doesn't you have to admit that you are a flapping little woman? Sounds fair

My point is that Arsenal APPARENTLY wanted £25m and we’ve REPORTEDLY bid £20m. If this is true then and I am not saying it is, then we’ve been haggling over peanuts.
Where did you get £25m from? Nearly all the reports say £35m, the difference between £20m and £35m is not "peanuts".

Hopefully this one transfer will restore our faith in football.....in the fact that it is about playing at the top level and not about ££££££.

That’s a fair point, I’m hoping City are making an improved offer behind behind the scenes to get this done, they probably are.

My point is that Arsenal APPARENTLY wanted £25m and we’ve REPORTEDLY bid £20m. If this is true then and I am not saying it is, then we’ve been haggling over peanuts.

Let’s just wait to see how this plays out. If he does go to the Rags then we had to admit we’ve missed out on a team changing player for a cut price.

But not a player who we should be too upset about, because he will have be signing for them for the wrong reasons imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.