Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is of course advantageous for Jose to pile on pressure even if they know they aren't getting him. Anything that raises fee for us is good. They are likely interested and trying but aside from headlines about being snubbed there is little downside in playing this out for them

One of the best players in the PL is being sold for significantly below his market value, because he is 6 months before the end of his contract. We seem to have adopted an inflexible approach to contract negotiation, because we think he only wants Pep. This seems a lost opportunity strengthening our local rivals.

Now that we know united are very interested one of two things will now happen....
1.City pay arsenal/agent whatever they want and sanchez becomes a blue.
2.United pay and he becomes a rag.

If number 1 is going to happen then it’ll happen in the next day or so I feel. As Sam Lee said before in his video we weren’t sure if united were genuinely interested. Well now we do, so if we want him badly we’ll press the green button and go for it now. Don’t think we will though.

I think we almost certainly won't.

We would have sorted it by now if the desire was really there. United throw silly money at all their problems (highest wage bill in prem despite a team full of average players) they are all about the brand and the "fans" like this sort of shit. It worked with Van Persie for them but hasn't worked since then. However Van Persie was good for one season for them. A lot of cash for one season!

In the league this season is over, next season he is 30. How many forwards are still ripping up trees at 32? Not many. It's a short term signing and a very costly one (for us too if he comes to us)

I actually think he is a good player but Arsenal came 5th with him in the side scoring a bagful. Did he really make much difference? Not for me.

I prefer the signings of players under the age of 27 as it seems to be working for us.

Long gone are the days of us signing arseholes and mercenaries such as Milner,Nasri and Adebayor......so this approach will prove conclusively if Sanchez falls into a different category.

I couldn't be prouder of our club,leave the rags to choose the other route.
Milner?????

He did his full contract doesn't owe City anything. He chose the Scousers over a new deal he's won fuck all since. Move on he may have been leading us on but not a mercenary.

Is it not refreshing that some 8 years after the sheikh rocked up, that united entering the fold doesn't bother me one bit anymore...

We shit all over them in every aspect of how a club should be run, ffs the only thing they still blabber on about is empty seats....

Dangle the carrot in front of any player in world football, today, and they choose ikkle old Man City.... fuck those red scum, we've obliterated their whole infrastructure in less than a decade!!

"I don’t know if ethical or correct,” Mourinho began. “The word we can find to be speaking about players of other clubs. If somebody speaks of one of my players to tell we are interested or we are not interested, I wouldn’t be very, very happy.

“Sanchez is an Arsenal player, I don’t know but probably this weekend he is going to defend Arsenal colours so I don’t think it’s correct to say things about Alexis Sanchez.

“At the general level what I can say is myself and the Manchester United board, the owners, we don’t believe a lot in the January market, we don’t believe in signing a player just to sign a player, just to do something, we don’t believe in that.

“What we believe really is there are some players in football world if you have the chance to sign them in January, in March or in July, you have to try and that’s it.

“But in relation to Alexis Sanchez I don’t say a word, the only word I can say is he is a phenomenal player, apart from that an Arsenal player and I feel I shouldn’t say much more than this.”

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/man-utd-press-conference-live-14148506

Even reading what that boring **** says makes my eyes bleed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.