Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal might look at our offer and think, it's low enough that if they can't get a replacement they are willing to write it off. They might feel completely differently about a £35m offer.

And Sanchez can say no thanks I’ll stay until the summer

What the fucks that got to do with anything regarding this transfer? We spent the whole summer trying to get him and to let him to to a rival over the sake of £10/15 mil I just think is embarrassing - ESPECIALLY BECAUSE ITS UNITED.

In today’s market he’s a £100 mil player. Whether we pay £20 mil or £50 mil we are still getting him for a great price - in his prime.

15 points clear or not - we shouldn’t miss an opportunity to sign a genuinely worked class player.
Oddly enough delusional utd fans are claiming he's a 100m player when quite clearly he isn't.
Oops a daisy.

What the fucks that got to do with anything regarding this transfer? We spent the whole summer trying to get him and to let him to to a rival over the sake of £10/15 mil I just think is embarrassing - ESPECIALLY BECAUSE ITS UNITED.

In today’s market he’s a £100 mil player. Whether we pay £20 mil or £50 mil we are still getting him for a great price - in his prime.

15 points clear or not - we shouldn’t miss an opportunity to sign a genuinely worked class player.
The days of getting embarrassed and upset over united are long gone for me. Everything about our club shines compared to that steaming pile of crap. One signing where they will be spunking 150 million on a 30 year old when we refuse to be held to ransom will not bother me too much. If you feel too bad just look at the league table and try and remember how good we are.

Not ENOUGH random capitals in THAT reply whilst claiming embarrassment whilst 15 points CLEAR.

Only capitals I put were to stress the fact it makes it worse because it’s United who are our closest challenger. Last thing we want is them getting a boost by signing Sanchez.

You’re quick to jump down my throat for voicing my honest opinion. Be interesting to hear yours on Sanchez..?

Any update Ric? You still confident?
I don’t think anyone knows any more than we don’t want to pay £35m but Arsenal want us to pay £35m. That seems to be the only thing stopping it at the minute, and going by the Van Dijk transfer we won’t budge on that even if it means losing out on the player

Oddly enough delusional utd fans are claiming he's a 100m player when quite clearly he isn't.
Oops a daisy.

Rag now am I? Haha

Coutinho went for £140 - for me Sanchez miles ahead than Coutinho. I’d class him in that bracket despite his age.

United are paying a rumoured £25m + Mkhitaryan for him.

Also giving Sanchez £25m signing on fee, 300k a week wages and his agent a pay day.

It’s a £150m+ deal.
I believe that It's our inflexible contract approach that gave them a sniff.

I believe we over played our hand. I don't believe the rags would have got a chance to get involved without our "hardball" approach, in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.