Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Arsenal are in advanced stages of the malcom deal does that not suggest they have already agreed a Sanchez fee and knkw what they are getting? That suggests to me that City are still in the best position as they started talking to Malcom prior to United's interest.
Think it said on sky that Arsenal said they had received no firm offers from anyone for Sanchez

Whichever way the transfer goes, the match vs the rags or Arsenal will have a certain extra zip! So will Chelsea v Rags! Going to be a lovely run in.

Why does how many years remain in the player contract matter ?

We paid millions for players with much less quality than Sanchez, so why refuse to pay now for WC player.

Not heard of FFP have you?

Ok.

So, let me get this straight...

If City pass up the opportunity to sign Alexis for 35m, who do you think we will sign next season in the same position?

Dybala?
Griezmann?

How much will that cost you? 100m plus?

Get Alexis now and save yourselves having to pay over 100m for players in the same position.

But how did that work out for them? They won the league one season then that was it. He was Taggerts retirement gift to himself! A season later and He was done and he cost a fortune in wages.

I think the fact he could end up at united is clouding people's judgement on this. If the money is not right for us then it is not right. We have had our pants pulled down in the past by players like Robinho and Adebayor but we had no choice at the time. Now we do.

Our strategy is streets ahead in terms of long term sustained success.

Three words:
1. Spot
2. Fucking
3. On

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.