Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we have space for all in the squad do we ?

I wish we had signed a cb & fullback in summer rather than chasing Sanchez then.

Don’t think so. Hopefully we can get two in now. Offload who we can in the summer and buy what’s needed.

We are chasing 4 competitions.

It's not likely to be the lack of an extra cf which will stop us winning them all imo. It's the lack of depth at the back if we pick up injuries. The extra attacker is just icing on the cake.

Yes we do need cover,don't see why we can't get both though.

Ok. So we might not get Sanchez but Pep doesn’t look bothered. What’s more, he has stated that we are going to be signing players this window and I think he knows where we need to strengthen. Let’s have some faith in the man & LOOK FORWARD to finding out who we HAVE signed rather than moaning about who we haven’t signed. We don’t need a forward as much as we need a defender. And, of course, we seem to have forgotten the need to give the likes of Foden a chance.

Fairly certain he would end up being another Rodney Marsh, so it's a no from me.
I guess that's part of the problem for him, if he comes to City one of two things will happen, we win the title and there is an asterisks after his winners medal because we are 15 points clear(maybe 12!) or we blow it and he is seen as the cause. At united he will be given a free pass this year and there is every chance of a new manager in the summer!!!

Your posts are unbelievably bad.

Such an awful, weakling mentality.

The season started in mid August and we've just lost our first league game in January in one of the toughest fixtures of the entire season.

Tell him to watch the Bristol City game on Saturday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.