Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wenger says it will be decided in next 48 hours ,he is probably being told to sign for United ,by Arsenal
He is needed if it takes another 10 million not to cough up would be a bit silly,signing him would guarantee the premier league
Hes nothing like Rodney Marsh in fact you might say he is the antithesis

I seriously hope that the people who are responsible are looking across every league in the world for Kompany's successor, because we certainly need him.

With a player like him in our ranks, we wouldn't have fucked up as badly as we did today .

Pep will have learned such a lot today and to be honest we were the masters of our own downfall .

It's all over. The "he dreamed of playing for the rags" card has been played.

There is nothing I hate more than hearing this bullshit from any player from outside the UK that comes here, he is moving because they want to pay him a shitload of money, no problem with that but please don't use the "I have always wanted to play for ................" its so untrue.

I can’t believe we have let the rags hijack this transfer, please tell me it is not true! I understand the club are having this stance because of what happened in the last transfer window and it would benefit us in future negotiations stopping other clubs taking the p!ss but it is galling.

There is nothing I hate more than hearing this bullshit from any player from outside the UK that comes here, he is moving because they want to pay him a shitload of money, no problem with that but please don't use the "I have always wanted to play for ................" its so untrue.

Be refreshing for a player to say yeah I moved for this huge amount of money and who gives a shit about winning anything that’s just the icing on top.

Pep will have learned such a lot today and to be honest we were the masters of our own downfall .

Yep for sure. As disappointing as defeat is, that will be the best learning experience we have had for some time. Bizarrely I feel quite positive this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.