Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is disappointing news as he would good for a couple of seasons but there are younger alternatives (and cheaper for the long run).

Really don't know what to think of Sam Lee's reporting anymore, he just puts out a tweet with no source from the club backing it up but his own opinion.

Where is all the contract extensions he said were confirmed before Christmas...

You are bang on. Sanchez would have been a great signing but the other 3 positions need mor urgent attention. I think Fred will be a summer buy, I would go for sessengon from Fulham for the LB spot and even though I don't want Evans I think he will be the CB we buy. Sanchez would have been the icing on the cake.

Fred might be a summer buy but also saw in another thread mentioned that we already bid £45m now.

Would rather we buy Maguire for £50m than Evans for £30m. Thought it was a little odd Maguire was commenting on our game on twitter right after we’d been linked with him.

Sessengon looks a real talent but think Bertrand would be a better buy right now, Sessengon is young and we would need him for big games, Bertrand is decent, English and played in a CL final.

After today it's clear where our transfer priorities lay... LB and central defense but its hard to swallow my most hated team and most hated coach (currently the same) are possibly hijacking.

Fred might be a summer buy but also saw in another thread mentioned that we already bid £45m now.

Would rather we buy Maguire for £50m than Evans for £30m. Thought it was a little odd Maguire was commenting on our game on twitter right after we’d been linked with him.

Sessengon looks a real talent but think Bertrand would be a better buy right now, Sessengon is young and we would need him for big games, Bertrand is decent, English and played in a CL final.

They don't exactly need the money at Southampton though.

Really don't know what to think of Sam Lee's reporting anymore, he just puts out a tweet with no source from the club backing it up but his own opinion.

Where is all the contract extensions he said were confirmed before Christmas...

Probably smiling deep down,he is a Utd fan ain't he,trying to be impartial is hard,even for the most ardent journalist............surely ?

It’s a strange situation all this and I’ve not seen it before. The team that is running away with the league, semi of the LC and in the knockout stages of the CL need the following

A left back
A CB
A DM
A wide player/striker

We ain’t going to sign 4 players in January. Txiki needs to focus on LB and DM in my view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.