Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It reminds me of summer 2012 after the title had been won. We haggled over money for van Persie and Hazard and both ended up playing major roles in United's title in 12/13 and Chelsea for 14/15 and last year.
No thats incorrect ref RVP !!
We did NOT haggle over the valuation, it all boiled down to us already having 4 front men and he didn`t want to come in as part of 5 and I honestly didn`t blame him either.
Proved it the year after with the Rags,but it had nothing whatsoever to do with us not paying up.

Not been a great day has it.

Beat by Liverpool, Delph on crutches, and lost out to Sanchez by United.

We need a left back, central defender and a back up to Fernandinho more so than Sanchez.

No kiam, your stance was he was going to sign a new contract at Arsenal. Any chance of that bet?
Go to the bookies if you want to bet.

My stance was if he didn't sign for City in the summer he wouldn't be a City player and would sign a new contract for Arsenal.

Arsenals poor form has prevented that from happening but I was right We missed the boat in the summer.

If he goes to United they finally might have a player that would get minutes in our team. How many millions did that take them?

If there’s one part of city I would critique it’s the way at certain times we go about transfers,sometimes I know things happen but have we any confirmed reports that we are actually signing any players in this window,we are nearly half wary through and it’s just rumours,you would think we would like to get players in and integrated into the side,I know the likes of b.silva came out of know where but there does seem to be a laid back attitude at times,and whoever made the post about after our title win and moves for hazard,Isco and rvp was spot on,money is king this whole romantic notion of playing the game for less wages if offered more elsewhere is bollocks as well,we aren’t standing still but at certain times when the opportunity arises you grab it with both hands we seem to have a habit of pausing...

Clearly not an opinion shared by many blues but I'm proud as punch with that response by our club. If you make a deal you stick to it. Want to be another press signing from an increasingly desperate and rudderless club playing shit football? Be our guest. We'll see you in 2 seasons time looking for the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.