Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won't be ready for pre season until the start of August as he's at the confed cup until the start of July

We can afford to wait it out as we are the only show in town

We will get him but only towards the end of the window

yes but it only works if Alexis wants us badly.

well @tolmie's hairdo says he does and @mattyb who has bang on before as well says his people have been house hunting in Manchester area for the last few weeks. add to that the most trusted and reliable reporters for Chilean players and one who is a close mate of pep and txiki would point to the theory that sanchez wants only city.

I think we can be very confident Sanchez wants us. Hopefully he wants us enough to be prepared to stay at Arsenal for a year and come to us on a free next summer rather than taking the easier option of being pushed into a move elsewhere this summer. If Arsenal genuinely believe he will wait to join us on a free next summer almost certainly he will get his move to us this summer.

Alexis would be exactly what United need anyone think of a reason they're not in for him?
I'm sure they'd be interested if they thought they could get him. But it's going to be a difficult enough transfer for a premier league team to get done anyway, if you add to that that the player wants to join us not them, why would united waste their time on a deal they almost certainly won't get done?

I am not sure if Arsenal are bluffing about blocking the move , or wenga actually has some power this time.

Only reason that Wenger will block the move is if he knows in his mind he is going to quit after this season and he doesn't give a shit about 50m the club backs him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.