Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next summer he is another year older, maybe we will have different plans as we prefer younger players. I cannot see it happening this year or next year.

This is Theresa May moment for Wenger. Yes he's signed a new deal but has he really got that much power?
He would gladly make Sanchez stay(and leave for free) than sell to us but the power men could well say 'no' to keeping a player desperate to move.
Wenger has always had control of all things at the club, we'll find out just how much he has now.

I think it's quite simply a question of transfer funds.

If wenger holds onto a player that doesn't want to stay versus selling that player and using the proceeds in the market then he's thicker than I give him credit for.....

This move was never on. No way would Arsenal sell him to us. I dont understand why everyone got excited, it was always a non starter. Imagine us selling them Aguero! Stupid move to strengthen your rivals to that extent.

Like Clichy,Sagna,Nasri,Toure and Adebayor....even RVP to the rags?

This move was never on. No way would Arsenal sell him to us. I dont understand why everyone got excited, it was always a non starter. Imagine us selling them Aguero! Stupid move to strengthen your rivals to that extent.

What are you babbling on about? Do you think City would pursue a transfer for six months without an inkling that it may happen? This move is on, and will happen.

Next summer he is another year older, maybe we will have different plans as we prefer younger players. I cannot see it happening this year or next year.

unfortunately i'm inclined to agree. Would love to sign him and although we are stocked on attacking players, he would certainly improve us more athan any other player we've been linked with.

just cant see how arsenal could posibly sanction this. We have to hope sanchez says only city and the money men at arsenal see its 50m now or nothing next season if he leaves on a free.

love to be proven wrong

I would also say this talk of the move being blocked is right on target

Next stage is for wenger to 'admit defeat' and accept 'you can't keep a player who doesn't want to stay' and 'he's had his head turned by city'

Following this, Sanchez then gets dragged through the media with accusations and admissions from former team mates that 'he's a selfish player' etc etc

Next stage is he goes off the radar for a couple of weeks amid rumours he's signed for city...followed by pictures of him in the kit and an interview on the website

Happy days

unfortunately i'm inclined to agree. Would love to sign him and although we are stocked on attacking players, he would certainly improve us more athan any other player we've been linked with.

just cant see how arsenal could posibly sanction this. We have to hope sanchez says only city and the money men at arsenal see its 50m now or nothing next season if he leaves on a free.

love to be proven wrong

Just opinion this,but....
It's very simple,he doesn't have to go anywhere,he's under contract,he can sit where he is and then go for fuck all next year,do they let him do that or do they cash in.......what would you do?

I think it's quite simply a question of transfer funds.

If wenger holds onto a player that doesn't want to stay versus selling that player and using the proceeds in the market then he's thicker than I give him credit for.....
Disrespect your players and you lose that 5% that makes a difference. Wenger will know that. He's smart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.