Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
well @tolmie's hairdo says he does and @mattyb who has bang on before as well says his people have been house hunting in Manchester area for the last few weeks. add to that the most trusted and reliable reporters for Chilean players and one who is a close mate of pep and txiki would point to the theory that sanchez wants only city.

I think the best source is that the players think this is happening.

They wouldn't think that unless they were told by someone high up.

They wouldn't be told by someone high up unless they were 99% sure it was a done deal.

They wouldn't be told by someone high up unless they were 99% sure it was a done deal.

Have our players been told?

Which players think it's happening? Must have missed that.

Also Damo I think your prediction of Mendy happening is 1 day premature.

This is Theresa May moment for Wenger. Yes he's signed a new deal but has he really got that much power?
He would gladly make Sanchez stay(and leave for free) than sell to us but the power men could well say 'no' to keeping a player desperate to move.
Wenger has always had control of all things at the club, we'll find out just how much he has now.

This move was never on. No way would Arsenal sell him to us. I dont understand why everyone got excited, it was always a non starter. Imagine us selling them Aguero! Stupid move to strengthen your rivals to that extent.

This move was never on. No way would Arsenal sell him to us. I dont understand why everyone got excited, it was always a non starter. Imagine us selling them Aguero! Stupid move to strengthen your rivals to that extent.
Why not? We're on a much stronger position than them with ambitions as well as he wants to come so Arsenal will most definitely will try to cash in on his final year of contract otherwise he'll come for free next summer.

I've never got this attitude. If we don't get Alexis is not as if we're just going to give up. We'll still have money to spend and we'll still look to improve the team.

The only negative about selling to a rival is that it's bad PR for the supporters and players to be seen as a selling club.

I suspect Arsenal are much more concerned about that than whether or not Alexis will improve our squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.