Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The top players at our club after winning us trophies could likely demand similar wages. They're also all well aware that we can't pretend to be destitute given who our owner is.
so you would be happy with all the first team demanding 400k a week or walking,we barely made a profit this year

Said the other day that if this means we can get a Dybala then I am all for it.

Kane would be the dream but just far too expensive.

Everyone missed one line in the pull out piece.

City have left the door open to Sanchez.

In other words, told him if he really wants to come they will pay what they previously agreed.

They don't expect him to do though.

That is not the slant anyone is putting on this but it is to me the big one.

Odd that Sky have missed that. And also said United are the only option. No mention of Chelsea!

But that line says he wanted us, we wanted him and would pay what we had agreed tomorrow.

So IF he goes elsewhere it is for the money.

Someone should be pointing that out in the media.
Doesn’t really matter when we’re scoring goals, winning games and hopefully winning trophies without him. 95% of all football transfers are done for the money. Very rarely does anyone go anywhere because it’s their dream club. These footballers would play anywhere for anyone I’d the money was right.

Gary Neville is tying himself up on Sky right now claiming that City may be getting a bit high and mighty not matching uniteds offer but Carragher had him spluttering and he went on a rant about united not being Salford but one of the biggest clubs in the world. City are a more attractive prospect if you're a player who wants to win things right now, Neville has his head in the sand.

It's an alternative to having it firmly stuck up his arse!

Glad I layed off my city bets this morning when our odds came in. Made a third of what I would have if we had signed him.

Had a punt on Chelsea when the news broke that they were bidding. 20/1. Odds have come in. Currently 7/1. Will be laying that off later.

Not bad this transfer buying and laying. Might start paying attention to the markets.

Hope Chelsea do get him.

RAG ****S!

Bet Arsenal can’t believe their luck.

If they get Aubemeyang for the rumoured £60m then take away the £35m they are supposedly getting for Sanchez, they are effectively getting Aubemeyang and Micky for £25m.

If you value Micky at £25m, they are getting the pair for nothing.

I actually value Micky has a £40m player if in the right team.

Micky and Aubemeyang were lethal at Dortmund.

Let's get real. As a Gooner used to being linked with everyone and buying no one, as much as I'd like us to do something as you suggest above, most of my Gooner mates and I recognise our buying this window has already been done. A 20 year old Greek defender with potential but costing bugger all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.