Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
forget the money. We've done the right thing on footballing grounds. Not good enough for where we are going.
You're not wrong I've been very underwhelmed with his performances for Arsenal this season...he gives the ball away to much and seems to want to many touches add to that he looks like he's lost a yard of pace and I think we might be getting away with one IMO

I don't think he's better than Jesus, Sterling or Sane in Peps system

He also doesn't seem very popular with some of the Arsenal squad which would also be a concern for me

After typing this watch us sign him now

Ridiculous money (even what City were offering) for someone turning 30 and on a free in 4 1/2 months! He’s a really good player, but I’ve never gone into a game against arsenal worrying because he was playing in the way I would Barca - Messi or PSG - Neymar. Yet in the last 6 months he’s been made out to be the most outstanding talent in the Premiership

Yeah, and apparently those guys, especially after hauling trophies for us, won't be asking for similar wages anytime soon?

They'd at least be justified somewhat after 'hauling trophies' for us. Not for a 29 year old with a couple years left at peak, who hasn't had that kind of input into our club. Imagine having him at 34 and he could well be past it, on the highest wage.

Sanchez needs to decide what he wants more, one final mega wage packet, or a decent wage and more trophies in his cabinet.

They dont. They end interest in the deal demanded but say he made clear he really, really wants City so we leave the offer we made there and said - okay, give up the extra elsewhere and come to us.

Exactly this..maybe i didn t said like that but you understand what i was trying to say..we just told sanchez either come to us but on the original agreed deal or fuck off to the swamp..very clever this one

The sad thing is the media will not see or report what we are saying in their love fest over United.

But it puts Sanchez in a dilemma. He knows he could still come if he chose to give up the big bucks.

It regains our principled stand cleverly and focuses the greed elsewhere.

so you would be happy with all the first team demanding 400k a week or walking,we barely made a profit this year
I'm not happy with United inflating the market for wages.

Are you able to distinguish that with me not being happy about not getting Sanchez?

Let's get real. As a Gooner used to being linked with everyone and buying no one, as much as I'd like us to do something as you suggest above, most of my Gooner mates and I recognise our buying this window has already been done. A 20 year old Greek defender with potential but costing bugger all.

Wenger needs a big deal or he will be forced out I reckon in the summer. The toxicity would be too much.

Aubemeyang and Micky and a contract extension for Özil buys him a final season I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.