Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes no sense all this.

Arsenal would be best served to sell to us, reason being we are by far the best team in the league. If they sell to United, Chelsea or Liverpool then they directly sell to a top4 rival. Selling to us doesnt affect them as they arent league challengers but selling to United could fuck them right up.

Also, think we are still bang in for this. Sanchez's agent rightly is trying to get more from us, which is his job. 60m we were happy to part with in the summer, now he wants a cut of the saving for himself and Alexis and tbh that is savvy of him.

Officially we are out to save face, yiu can guarantee we are still in this because he is too cheap for a top player to pass on.

Sanchez needs to make a speedy statement to say he only wants to join us, if he wants this deal keeping alive..

So we haven’t ended our interest then?

The doors still open for Sanchez
We've put all of this saga at his door now.
I can't stop laughing at how brilliantly put that statement was, whoever written it should be given a lap of honour on Saturday, it was fantastic.
If Sanchez is true to his word he'll be walking to the etihad as we speak.
Oh wow I fuckin love this club.

So what others are aluding to is that we have ended our pursuit of Sanchez in this particular window only (hence the 'opening' for the next window).
I don't know, just reading between the lines.

I imagine City know Arsenal want to sell now and so likely he will go to United or Chelsea.

But if it drags on to the end of the window (unlikely I think) Arsenal might and he might prefer to take our offer.

Or wait to Summer where he could go where he likes and get the fee Arsenal would as the equivalent of all the extra wages he is asking and we will not pay.

Honestly, it's Groundhog Day for us.
Happens with unerring regularity every transfer window and nothing happens.
As for Wenger, do you realise most of us just want him to go?
Our season is over. We're battling with Burnley for 6th place.
Talk about selective memory! What about the transfer window where we picked up Gabriel Jesus for BOBBINS. Imagine what you’d pay now!

Really pleased how the club have briefed the media about this; clearly the ‘footballing’ option is city whereas the ‘payday’ option is the rags.

Even the simpler folk down the road understand the choices and what they mean (on several levels)

Sanchez needs to make a speedy statement to say he only wants to join us, if he wants this deal keeping alive..

I’m sure he doesn’t need to put out a statement to the public. If there is still a deal him and city would be in contact all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.