Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't talking about the fa cup, but you had a piss easy run until the semi final, where you got lucky and btw kicked fuck out of us. In the league, which is what I referred to, your team threw the towel in, and it cost you CL qualification

I can't remember the last time i've seen that said. Given how much i've accused them of being weak pussies in the past, you dont know how much pleasure i've got reading that! :-)

You honestly think that doesn't go on?

I'm sure it does. Though it's a stretch for me to think someone would take the time to go on another team's board and say something as benign as they have concerns about how everyone can be accomodated and kept happy. It's an entirely valid point.

I can't remember the last time i've seen that said. Given how much i've accused them of being weak pussies in the past, you dont know how much pleasure i've got reading that! :-)
It wasn't hard was it to go right through the back of David Silva and thug him out of the game, dirty cunnt

It is so funny to see Arsenal not in the CL, not realistically in the title race, losing their only world class player, and paying through their smug fucking noses for the privilege. Happy happy times

I imagine Sanchez will play for City where he's played most of his career and that isn't out and out striker.
He maybe deployed there on occasion if we feel a false 9 is more suited than out and out striker. Perhaps away at the very elite clubs.

Otherwise he'll provide options either side or behind a striker. Maybe even deeper.

I wouldn't mind betting Bernardo, De Bruyne and Sanchez may also deployed as inverted wingers or inside forwards.
I imagine Pep has some very exciting plans for our forward players and they will be deployed in all sorts of systems.

Last edited:
Haha this thread full Arsenal fans and rags.

"Oh he won't got city"

"Arsenal won't sell him to city"

"if we get Sanchez its the end of Aguero"

You missing the point Sanchez only wants City be it for 50m or for free! Aguero will stay because our owners wants us to be an elite club and elite clubs needs squads with 2 outstanding or world class players in every position.
I don't mind the Arsenal or rag fans posting on here but tennis fans, they're the ones who need fucking banning.

Bayern agreed fee for Tolisso. 40 mill euro + bonuses. Their 5 signing this year, cant see them spend any more money unless they sell someone like Coman/Costa. Even then they will have problem paying Alexis wages.

I'm sure it does. Though it's a stretch for me to think someone would take the time to go on another team's board and say something as benign as they have concerns about how everyone can be accomodated and kept happy. It's an entirely valid point.

Not it isn't you watched our chairmans end of season video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.