Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not it isn't you watched our chairmans end of season video

Yes I've seen it. He says Aguero isn't going anywhere. My point is i'm not sure how everyone can be accommodated and kept happy. I hope they can be but it's going to be extremely difficult.

I don't mind the Arsenal or rag fans posting on here but tennis fans, they're the ones who need fucking banning.

I don't mind any other fans coming on here if they point out they support another team, What I cant stand are the ones who sign up and think they are smart making sly digs or innuendos about our club.

I think the point of not challenging for the PL or the CL is key. If I was Sanchez, being on the top of my game, and 28, I would ask myself where will I have the biggest chance of winning PL and CL within the next 2-3 years. Is it Arsenal, Bayern or City? Now we can argue the whole day about the answer to that question, but I think City is the best guess. With all due respect I do not see Arsenal under the current management change significantly from what they have been the last years, so it will be FA cups at the most in the next 2 years. Bayern is going into a generation change with major players coming to an end of their careers (Lahm, Alonso stopped already, Robben, Ribery next), so it is reasonable to think they might not be able to win the CL anytime soon. Lastly there is City with Pep and all the money to invest in the team ...

I think it's pretty obviously:

Bayern

City
Arsenal

If we're talking CL contenders. City have great forwards but your midfield and defense isn't at the races. Bayern basically have the German national team, a great playmaker in Thiago and Alexis would seemlessly replace their ageing wingers.

If he wants the CL he goes to Bayern, if he wants the most money it's Arsenal or City. Supposedly we're offering 300k a week, I'd imagine you could do that easily now Toure's left.

Bayern

City
Arsenal

If we're talking CL contenders. City have great forwards but your midfield and defense isn't at the races. Bayern basically have the German national team, a great playmaker in Thiago and Alexis would seemlessly replace their ageing wingers.

If he wants the CL he goes to Bayern, if he wants the most money it's Arsenal or City. Supposedly we're offering 300k a week, I'd imagine you could do that easily now Toure's left.
Erm.when did yaya leave?

Bayern

City
Arsenal

Did your space bar get stuck?

People seem extremely confident about signing Sanchez. The possibility is there but I'm not buying into it yet because I feel a letdown coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.