Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
A swap deal and michaelturdian turns the offer down ha ha ha go on miky lad fuck it up for them, the red softarse fans hate you anyway.
Them goons on redcafe are soooooo desperate for this to happen, if this goes tits up it will just add to their comedic season already.
Popcorn in hand Roger that!

We are going about this transfer in exactly the right way. We have no need to go higher with the wages or the transfer fee. Why is that arrogance? G Neville really pissed me off when he said that only him and his stupid fans would say that. If anything we would be arrogant if went along with his demands and Arsenal’s.

It's not you, it's all these people bleating about this fucking deal as some kind of disaster & also offering advice on how City should have done this or that, when they know FUCK ALL about any of it.

Just a bunch of spoilt kids who didn't get the exact toy they wanted, telling muumy she's shit.

This fucking clown is a prime example:

Telling Txiki & Pep how to compete in more than one competition, absolutely fucking incredible.

I'm not sure I'm at the right fucking club anymore.

FWIW, I agree with your main points

From the point of view of this disinterested observer, I'd say the way City has gone about its business has been flawless and much to admire. Can you imagine how frustrated I am as a Gooner when I compare what you've done to our almighty shambolic situation?

As for Sanchez, I really don't think you need him and given his egocentric personality and the fact he is parachuted into a side miles ahead of the opposition as the highest paid player that could easily undermine everything you've achieved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.