Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who on earth would swap Mkhitaryan for Sanchez? Genuinely think Wenger just makes up stuff sometimes.

A colleague at work (true blud&fam) has just forwarded this to me from some Arsenal forum, Man City could have make this alot f**king easier if they just offered 30M. There is finally something to make me laugh after Sunday afternoon. :)

This is spot on!
Not only did he do all that, for four years he was the best midfielder in the premiership, possibly Europe, everyone knew it! But as he chose to play for us, personal accolades on this side of the water never came his way! Everything went through Yaya, And Yaya dictated the way we played.
I have been lucky to have seen him playing at his very best, and I mean very best!
It was unbelievable the way both Yaya and Silva, would hold on to the ball, no fecker could get the ball off them. Then there’s the passing between them, sometimes it seemed they were taking the piss out of the opposition!
I am extremely great full he chose to play for Manchester City, and in doing so, giving us his peak years. He is City Legend to me and always will.
Good post. Theres a fair few fans among us who for sone reason have a dislike of Ya Ya. To still call him a mercenary is fuckin shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.