Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
DT0unKjXUAELKsN.jpg:large

-
DTwzivFWsAAwOdR.jpg

I give it another 12 months before Real Madrid or Paris make a move.

Mino only has a small stable of players who can truly help him achieve big pay days. Is Dybala one, though?

Big Nose will move in the summer as a free and that will be that.

Mkhitryan will wither on the vine at Arsenal and that will be that.

Pogba is perfectly positioned and quite entitled to turn around to United and ask for the same as Sanchez - he's already earning £17m a year!!
A quick refresh please who is Big Nose?

A few years back,remember City getting slated(again) in the media when we bought (if I remember right) De Jong, who was near the end of his contract,Can't recall the exact amount we paid,but recall the media hammered us.Here we are again but the difference in the way its reported.United doing the right thing.(My Arse).

Have you not seen this article

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...er-news/man-utd-alexis-sanchez-wages-14169438

The media are reporting this as it gets the clicks, it's not being reported that much differently.

I hope so, but it feels like for the very best players we miss out or baulk at the fees.

What wil we need to spend in summer to maintain the gap, possibly replace a legendary goalscorer in Kun and who of that level is available? I don't think Dybala or Aubameyang are that great. Lewandowski maybe? Getting on though. Kane or Mbappe ( another one missed if PSG honour that buyout clause) were pretty much all there is.
We could go in for your hero Bale, whom you were crying to sign a fair few times at various stages in the past. As a matter of fact you just chuck whoever seems to be flavour of the month out as suggestions for us to buy at whatever the cost to send out a message to our rivals. Grow up.

Thanks for the explanation of the video, TH.

Yes, if those were the figures all along we should have walked last week. Maybe they just hoped he might put football ahead of money. Hence saying the door was still open. Unlikely as that ever was given the kind of sums we now know.

I just wondered if it was possible Sanchez was wavering and United had to throw even more money than we first knew to get him to agree. But you cleared that up too by saying it was Micky Mouse needing a reason to go that was delaying things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.