Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Maybe it's because there are two opportunities in Manchester and maybe he thinks to go to one or the other, and then one maybe thinks, 'I don't want him [Sanchez] anymore'. It's not about money.
Klopps quote clearly shows his thoughts, twist the above if u can

I don't need to fucking twist it.

'There are two teams in Manchester, he has chosen one so the other pulls out & says 'we don't want him anymore'

He is taking the fucking piss out of us.

He just happens to be German, so doesn't speak 'Thickie'.

No wonder you hate rags. If this is anything to go by you will be used to them running fucking rings round you.

Jesus Christ.

Last edited by a moderator:
hFehtiv.gif
dont see the relavance

I think youre trolling but i'll humour you.

How could anyone,especially a Blue,accuse this club of being small time?

We are the most ambitious club on the planet as the evidence supports - on the pitch,around the campus,our commercial and financial growth,the fact we enticed the best manager on the planet as well as some of the worlds very best youngsters....it all laughs in the face of your statement that we are somehow being bullied by and are inferior to a club that are desperately thrashing around in an effort just to stay in our shadow.

This club is anything but Small time,get a grip.

Not accusing us of being smalltime, just think it could be the general perception in football in this one instance, being seen to back down against utd is never something I like to contemplate. I can understand why we did, but in footballing terms (Sanchez would have seriously improved us) and image (trying to claw back some commercial advantage from their vast media bandwagon) the signing would have made sense to me.

I don't need to fucking twist it.

'There are two teams in Manchester, he has chosen one so the other pulls out & says 'we don't want him anymore'

He is taking the fucking piss out of us you moron.

He just happens to be German, so doesn't speak 'Thickie'.

No wonder you hate rags. If this is anything to go by you will be used to them running fucking rings round you.

Jesus Christ.
How the fuck you come up with that conclusion beggars belief, he’s backing us up, he’s trying to say that Sanchez stabbed city in the back and irrelevant of the money, city said you mention the rivals to us and the possibility you might go there you can suck my dick, in his German that is so hard to comprehend.
Biggest load of bollocks you’ve ever come out with and that is saying something, keep up the bollocks I’d expect nothing less from you.
I look forward to your nonsense reply and will save my time for sensible folk and swerve it right off.

Except the vast media bandwagon are saying it is crazy money and Sanchez is a greedy sod who betrayed Pep to go to the wrong side of Manchester.

So not exactly a ringing endorsement of a United victory and a climbdown from us.

A gamble by us in trusting what we have built versus what we might have had taking the effect on the team togetherness into account.

But the media are more annoyed at Sanchez for showing yet again that football IS really all about money in the end.

Most football fans do not support United or City they support teams who dream like City once did of challenging the big bucks elite.

Who do you think they side with most here? Big bad United who just proved about 90 teams cannot compete with their money or City who took a stand and said it is NOT all about money sometimes. Team spirit matters.

Bury or Rochdale could never buy any City player let alone Sanchez. But the idea that you can forgo a great player because you believe in your players more is something any team can aspire towards.

We may have lost the battle for a player but we won the war for the feelings of fans out there

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.