Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oddly enough I didn't see the relevance of your last post. You're talking about what if we're only in the lead by single points, what if it goes tits up at Bristol, what if pep signs Evans.
That was my reaction to your post.
A big massive FFS.
ESPECIALLY IF WE SIGN EVANS

Alexis Sanchez makes sense for each team in the world because he's a fantastic player, so bring him in whenever. I think it helps, United as well.
It helps them undoubtedly but doesn't suddenly answer all their problems. Their defence isn't good, they managed to make Stoke look like Barcelona the other night. In building a top team to challenge for years to come we're far ahead of them, not quite where Pep wants to be but I think he envisaged the 3rd season seeing our planning really paying dividends in terms of strength in depth and a formidable first 11. The future is blue and that lot can fu** off and weep.

How the fuck you come up with that conclusion beggars belief, he’s backing us up, he’s trying to say that Sanchez stabbed city in the back and irrelevant of the money, city said you mention the rivals to us and the possibility you might go there you can suck my dick, in his German that is so hard to comprehend.
Biggest load of bollocks you’ve ever come out with and that is saying something, keep up the bollocks I’d expect nothing less from you.
I look forward to your nonsense reply and will save my time for sensible folk and swerve it right off.

Klopp on the Neymar deal:

Liverpool manager Klopp criticised the deal and questioned the effectiveness of UEFA’s Financial Fair Play (FFP) rules, which stipulate that a club’s wage bill must not exceed 70 per cent of its revenue.

“There are clubs that can pay fees like that – Manchester City and PSG. Everyone knows that,” Klopp told reporters in Munich on Wednesday.

“I thought fair play was made so that situations like that can’t happen. That’s more of a suggestion than a real rule. I don’t understand that. I don’t know how it happens,” Klopp added

Yeah perhaps he has suddenly changed his tune & wasn't referring to City's spending power.

A snippet of Klopp ‘s statement

"Now I could really create headlines here, but I won't," Klopp said with a smile when asked about the Chile international at his news conference on Friday.

"It's not my business, not my cup of tea; we had our big transfers and everyone could say whatever they wanted.

"I've nothing to say about the numbers [involved in the deal], but I can't imagine City leave the race because of money.

"Maybe it's because there are two opportunities in Manchester and maybe he thinks to go to one or the other, and then one maybe thinks, 'I don't want him [Sanchez] anymore'. It's not about money.

Sounds to me as though Klopp is backing us up really.

It helps them undoubtedly but doesn't suddenly answer all their problems. Their defence isn't good, they managed to make Stoke look like Barcelona the other night. In building a top team to challenge for years to come we're far ahead of them, not quite where Pep wants to be but I think he envisaged the 3rd season seeing our planning really paying dividends in terms of strength in depth and a formidable first 11. The future is blue and that lot can fu** off and weep.

It was Klopp who said it, not me.

I agree they can all fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.