Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to believe this but I just don't believe Arsenal have accepted an offer yet which would mean we're not that close.
Arsenal need to move on if he's going , they really cant afford to drag this out, That and the Welbeck 7 thing,points to them knowing it's inevitable.
I just think they are trying to work out how to manage it.

This is the first time I am positing as an ITK or whatever but I have heard from a good source of mine that Sanchez is close to being done
I've never posted as ITK before and i don't intend to start now. However someone at work named a source that claimed that Alves and Mendy were both as good as done. That was yesterday morning so they could be guessing. I'm only saying so that if they make any other claims then they have background. The link to the source is pretty solid, but whether the source is any good or not is a different matter.

I want to believe this but I just don't believe Arsenal have accepted an offer yet which would mean we're not that close.

Get what your saying,but if it's true that Sanchez has said he wants to come to City,is it worth the risk in them hanging on for as long as possible?
What if City back out at the last minute?.....it's a lot of money to lose on a player who's going to be going on a free next year.

It doesn't benefit arsenal to keep dragging it out? He wants to leave and wants to come to city and we have £50m sitting waiting for them! If the rumours of a FFP issue are true and they need to a big wage earner then just do the deal and get lacazette or someone in! Every man and his dog knows what's going to happen and it doesn't really affect us even if it happens on deadline day but it affects the arse as they need to shift him to use the wages for someone else

How long have you been hearing things Roy?
Not for long. I usually try to stay away from this itk related stuffs because I now the consequences (bashings, abuses) on here if i pass something along and it does not come to fruition. But this being Sanchez we are talking about, I got really excited.

Not for long. I usually try to stay away from this itk related stuffs because I now the consequences (bashings, abuses) on here if i pass something along and it does not come to fruition. But this being Sanchez we are talking about, I got really excited.
I think he's talking about the voices Roy. What do they tell you to do ?

Thanks for that Roy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.