Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fear that he may join rags. There was post in redcafe where it claimed that Mourinho is ready to give 80 to Arsenal for Sanchez.

I fear that he may join rags. There was post in redcafe where it claimed that Mourinho is ready to give 80 to Arsenal for Sanchez.

I fear to click on this and most other threads in the transfer forum these days.

Thanks for not letting me down.

They are willing to give anyone that will join that bunch of wasters £80m. Its just that the best players tell them to F off.

He won't go where he doesn't want to. IG arsenal don't sell to us he will just sit it out a year.

And you believed it?
Its unrealistic i understand that Sanchez favors us because of Pep and his friend Bravo but you can expect everything from Arsenal board. They sold Van Persie to united and gave them a title. If united will spend Griezman money on Alexis Kroenke may sell Sanchez to them.

Last edited:
The poster implied we were not fussed if we didn't get him as we are already stocked. If that is the case why spend £50M?

The fact we are after him tells me we do need him
Because he's a £100m player available for half the price due to his contract situation.

It's like you don't need to buy a boat but see one priced for a quick sale as the owner has to leave the country. You know you're getting a good deal and could sell a year later for a profit so why not?

Because he's a £100m player available for half the price due to his contract situation.

It's like you don't need to buy a boat but see one priced for a quick sale as the owner has to leave the country. You know you're getting a good deal and could sell a year later for a profit so why not?
£50m is a lot of dosh for someone who we dont apparently need was my point. The fact we are prepared to offer that amount suggests we do need him

It's a chance to get a world class player and severly weaken another rival,we don't need him as much as we needed fullbacks but players like him are not available very often so if we can we should get him

I think it will take a public transfer request or they will make him stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.