Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyon knocked backing the possibility of signing Giroud, and if they can't get their top targets Laca isn't leaving. Plus Laca wouldn't kick up a fuss to force a move to Arsenal when his original plan was to leave for Atleti who has the ban.

Think you may have misread, Aulus has said they enquired about Giroud, but Arsenal have said they want to keep him just now. The proce is set for Lacazette, everyone knows it, it's now just up to Arsenal if they want to pay it. Lyon have signed Bertrand Traore and also want Real Madrid youngster Mariano Diaz as Lacazette replacements.

Plus he's not really factoring in the rest of the two sides. Arsenal have rubbish options in the defensive areas, and Wenger is finished as a top coach.
To be fair so do we. Apart from Kompany who is obviously brilliant, our entire senior defensive options just at the moment (at centre back and full back) are Otamendi, Stones and Kolarov. Now I know we are sure to sign some defenders but potentially Arsenal could make some defensive signings too. But I am just playing devil's advocate. We will be streets ahead of Arsenal this coming season, I have absolutely no doubt.

To be fair so do we. Apart from Kompany who is obviously brilliant, our entire senior defensive options just at the moment (at centre back and full back) are Otamendi, Stones and Kolarov. Now I know we are sure to sign some defenders but potentially Arsenal could make some defensive signings too. But I am just playing devil's advocate. We will be streets ahead of Arsenal this coming season, I have absolutely no doubt.

Even with some new full backs, our centre back options aren't great.

To be fair, I made that post with the assumption we'll have Walker, Mendy, Bertrand and Alves as options, that makes us ridiculously strong in defensive areas, hopefully we'll hear something about this fourth choice CB soon too.

Think you may have misread, Aulus has said they enquired about Giroud, but Arsenal have said they want to keep him just now. The proce is set for Lacazette, everyone knows it, it's now just up to Arsenal if they want to pay it. Lyon have signed Bertrand Traore and also want Real Madrid youngster Mariano Diaz as Lacazette replacements.
Traore is a wide man and Mariano is not who you call a Laca replacement. After Laca is Cornet who's not really good and some youth ST's. That's a huge drop off from someone like Giroud.

I think it's likely that Arsenal will sign Lacazette and Lemar, but I'm expecting Sanchez to leave. He wants to join City and I don't think Arsenal will turn down £50m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.