Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, that's absolutely spot on.

Just about everybody else, everywhere, thinks we do, pretty urgently.

Kompany won't stay fit. People claim that he might be over his injuries now, he's been injured for near enough two seasons with muscle injuries. It will be a miracle if he plays half the league games. I don't have much hope for stones, kolarov and otamendi.

Kompany won't stay fit. People claim that he might be over his injuries now, he's been injured for near enough two seasons with muscle injuries. It will be a miracle if he plays half the league games. I don't have much hope for stones, kolarov and otamendi.

Wow!

I have 'hope' due to the potential new fullbacks & likelihood of better all round team play. My hope is that the cbs will have less to do, with more athletic help to do it.

But I think it's a glaring mistake & I would sacrifice Sanchez for a cb (if we can find a top one) any day of the week. But it would have to be a relatively proven one.

Hopefully we are on it & will get both.

If we are not, it's also odd because Pep himself is one of the many people who said we need one.

It's generally mainly city fans that don't think we need a centre back, it's puzzling.

So many seem perfectly happy to be one injury to Kompany away from being back to Stones and Otamendi despite the two of them being borderline shambolic together last season. I genuinely think lots of City fans over the last 2 or 3 years have forgotten what we should be expecting from centre backs at the top level.

So many seem perfectly happy to be one injury to Kompany away from being back to Stones and Otamendi despite the two of them being borderline shambolic last season. I genuinely think lots of City fans over the last 2 or 3 years have forgotten what we should be expecting from centre backs at the top level.

I can't get my head around it.

I have 'hope' due to the potential new fullbacks & likelihood of better all round team play. My hope is that the cbs will have less to do, with more athletic help to do it.

But I think it's a glaring mistake & I would sacrifice Sanchez for a cb (if we can find a top one) any day of the week. But it would have to be a relatively proven one.

Hopefully we are on it & will get both.

If we are not, it's also odd because Pep himself is one of the many people who said we need one.

I like the Sanchez signing, but if we are really in for mbappe and considering an £100m + big, were mental. £70m for van dijk, defensive worries solved. Easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.