Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is still the consideration of Arsenal's wage bill, re new signings.

If the stories are true, it's unlikely they can sign players on decent money, without slashing the wage bill elsewhere.

Exactly, I think I saw it somewhere that wage bills cannot rise by more than £7m. If they want Lacazette, Lemar and Forsberg then Sanchez will certainly have to go.

Exactly, I think I saw it somewhere that wage bills cannot rise by more than £7m. If they want Lacazette, Lemar and Forsberg then Sanchez will certainly have to go.

If they want to get Ozil on a new contract, there's 7 mil.

Edit: they can pay for it with an increae in revenue of course, but where from as they are in the Europa ?

If they want to get Ozil on a new contract, there's 7 mil.

Edit: they can pay for it with an increae in revenue of course, but where from as they are in the Europa ?

They're desperately trying to get rid of Walcott by all reports, and players such as Chamberlain could be sold too. It's a problem for them. They already have one of the highest wage bills in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.