Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compared to some, you've been prolific. Up to them as to how regular they post. I just find it odd that they bother to register on here, yet rarely contribute. If you just want to snoop around here, you don't have to register. Odd.

Perhaps some of them don't have quite enough spare time to rack up over 74,000 posts? :-)

This has got the farce of Isco all over it.

What will be will be.

F***ed if I'm going to beat myself up about getting Sanchez or not.

If it happens it happens. If it doesn't so be it.

Compared to some, you've been prolific. Up to them as to how regular they post. I just find it odd that they bother to register on here, yet rarely contribute. If you just want to snoop around here, you don't have to register. Odd.

Ha. True. I think people just enjoy the having the opportunity to post even if they don't take it.

Any who, I still think/hope Sanchez will come.

This has got the farce of Isco all over it.

What will be will be.

F***ed if I'm going to beat myself up about getting Sanchez or not.

If it happens it happens. If it doesn't so be it.

Khaldoon and Txiki aren't pulling punches this summer. If, and it's still unlikely, he doesn't come, they will back Pep to the hilt, and could well drop £70-80m on Ousmane Dembele. Maybe Aubameyang. It will be a big signing.

They aren't going to be left regretting money not spent next May, we aren't going to get Scott Sinclair this time.

So what's to worry about?

If he comes? Brilliant.

If he doesn't? Someone equally as exciting will take his place and win trophies while Sanchez plays in Kazakhstan on a Thursday.

Khaldoon and Txiki aren't pulling punches this summer. If, and it's still unlikely, he doesn't come, they will back Pep to the hilt, and could well drop £70-80m on Ousmane Dembele. Maybe Aubameyang. It will be a big signing.

They aren't going to be left regretting money not spent next May, we aren't going to get Scott Sinclair this time.

So what's to worry about?

If he comes? Brilliant.

If he doesn't? Someone equally as exciting will take his place and win trophies while Sanchez plays in Kazakhstan on a Thursday.

What's to worry about? For starters the fact that we could let this drag on until the end of August and end up with a panic buy or no one at all. I've been shouting for a hard deadline from our end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.