Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't like manchester city selling somebody to fund or replace a youth player with a ageing 28 year old for £50million it does not make any sense
Iheanacho could in the long run be a better player and the record at manchester city is very good but again well have to put our faith in pep and hope we get to the place that the club owners want champions league winners so pep is king and like it or not
Sanchez is world class. Iheanacho is a top prospect but we need the very best now. with a buy back clause we can buy Sanchez for now and go get Iheanacho if he comes good later on. no problem IMO.

Think Sanchez is the least important player of the lot (four fullbacks, a CD, Ederson and Bernardo) to be signed sealed and delivered before a ball's kicked in anger...
Nailed it. We're not exactly shabby from midfield onwards;
Yaya
Dinho
Gundogan
KDB
Bernardo
Merlin
Sterling
Sane
Jesus
Aguero
Whst we need are two (at least) new FBs and, hopefully a new CB. Sanchez wouldn't be a bad addition to the squad, but he wouldn't be at the top of my wish list.

Nailed it. We're not exactly shabby from midfield onwards;
Yaya
Dinho
Gundogan
KDB
Bernardo
Merlin
Sterling
Sane
Jesus
Aguero
Whst we need are two (at least) new FBs and, hopefully a new CB. Sanchez wouldn't be a bad addition to the squad, but he wouldn't be at the top of my wish list.

FFS Jim we know who'd be top of your wish list and she ain't a footballer ;-)

'City, ruining stepping stone clubs since 2008.'

It's really getting to them that little old (in their words) "poverty club" City is a more attractive proposition than Arsenal. They're well known to be the worst set of fans around, a hard feat to achieve with so many United fans about but i didn't realise how much they're turning into Liverpool too with the history routine.

They've also convinced themselves they've finished higher than us on average since Sanchez signed and we are therefore no more likely to win the league than they are and are no better than them. I wasn't aware average league standings was a thing but even then, they are plain wrong. 3rd, 2nd and 5th for them compared to 2nd, 4th and 3rd for us, finishing above them twice in those 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.