Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he wants 400k from City. He might from Arsenal, he might see that as compensation for staying and playing in the EL which could result in him losing sponsorship money from not being in the CL - I don know

I think it's more likely he will play for City than Arsenal next season. But there is no chance he will be getting 400k a week basic wage from City

Think that's pretty much it – he is possibly demanding £400k + off Arsenal, simply because he knows they won't pay it – thus forcing his transfer to us, who of course, won't be paying him anywhere near that amount a week.

Kroenke looks weak to me. I do think Wenger runs the show. One of the last clubs where manager has total control. It's all impressions really. I could be totally wrong on that

All it takes is Sanchez to tell them he won't sign a new deal, he will stay for a year unless they sanction the sale and in 12 months he will go to City anyway.

As weak as Kroenke is, there's no way anyone in the board or even Wenger will allow that to happen.

I'm not sure to be honest. Last Summer I was very confident. We all see our teams though tinted glasses. By Christmas I realised our defence was a car crash. Keeper move was a farce. All our full backs were finished, and Kompany was injured. We basically had nothing at the back so on the few occasions we lost the ball, teams raced straight through and scored. there were games at Leicester and Everton where they literally scored with every attack. That is my main worry now. We have got a keeper in, but keepers can take a while to settle, and if Kompany gets injured we'll have a new keeper again, or Bravo and 2 stand in defenders who struggled last season. Chelsea have the best all round squad, but no striker, and there might be problems with their coach. Spurs have a young vibrant team. Utd will be better. I don't see anyone running away with it. Liverpool need to kick on with their transfers. Arsenal have a lot of quality, and no CL distraction. You might this season have the motivation you lacked last season. last season must have been traumatic. Sometimes out of adversity teams an react. Looking forward to the real season instead of the phoney war

I am assuming that youll sort your defence out. Especially the full backs. Once you do that youll be set to win the league. Sanchez or not.
I

I am assuming that youll sort your defence out. Especially the full backs. Once you do that youll be set to win the league. Sanchez or not.
I
Hope so. You know your football, I can tell. Full backs look very close (Alves and Mendy) though Walker is proving protracted with levy after every Penny. Been a pleasure discussing football with you as usual. Got to do other things now.

Hope so. You know your football, I can tell. Full backs look very close (Alves and Mendy) though Walker is proving protracted with levy after every Penny. Been a pleasure discussing football with you as usual. Got to do other things now.

You have a nice day too

Not a reliable source but Tanc is reporting Inter are now in for Sanchez.

Just putting it on the forum. Very much doubt any substance.

It's possible. They've got money and want a big name signing. Tanc's my favourite Twitter journo troll. I know loads of people hate him, but the masterful way he's wound up United fans for a year about the Pogba fee makes me secretly love him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.