Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see united flopping again and Chelsea struggling without Costa, not to mention China, there will be enough interest in him to demand such a fee, hes still a world class player.
Utd will be stronger. They haven't finished spending yet. Last season they had Smalling, Jones, Carrick, Felllaini, Ibra at the heart of their team. I'm afraid that Bailly is going to be a great player for them. They might not be ready for the title, but I think they will be top 4. Chelsea look a mess at the moment, but I expect them to react to Lukaku loss by finalising deals for Sandro etc. They need a forward though. It wouldn't surprise me if they came in for Sanchez, or made a discrete enquiry. I think if sanchez goes anywhere this Summer though it will be to play for Pep.

Sorry mate, not having that. If it turns out that way then I'll happily hold my hands up and apologise but that's just absurd to even consider we'd give anyone, let alone a player approaching 30, a 50m signing on fee.
Dont think Sanchez coming for free next summer is an option for us , We need him this season so if he doesnt come we will go for an alternative and won't need his position filling next summer, its now or never for us and Sanchez. My guess is we give him a deadline and then move onto plan b.

I think you are making up arguments for him to stay, rather than look at the reality mate. I understand your wish for him to stay, but you are drifting off into the world of fantasy here. I think you can rest assured that Alexis will get a nice sign on fee, no matter when he chooses to leave. You are however completely forgetting that his motivation for leaving seems to be sporting ambitions. He wants Champions League, and he wants Pep.

I think youre living in fantasy land if you think you are more likely to win trophies than Bayern, and that Sanchez would give up on 200k a week next summer to play for Pep now.
If he goes to you and I get it wrong, ill be here, saying I got it wrong. I just cant see why would anyone move anywhere and miss out on so much money, that will come in 12 months.
Its not greed, just common sense.

Dont think Sanchez coming for free next summer is an option for us , We need him this season so if he doesnt come we will go for an alternative and won't need his position filling next summer, its now or never for us and Sanchez. My guess is we give him a deadline and then move onto plan b.

I'd be inclined to agree with you.

Well you havent even bid for him yet, the papers are all going on Pep saying he likes Sanchez, Pep just answers questions honestly, he doesnt know the media here are not interested in debating football, just causing chaos.
So why havent City bid for him yet? Surely hed do more to leave if city were there knocking at the door, or maybe the 400k wage demands have frightened you off too.
When or if we do, the deal will already be a formality. There's absolutely no chance City pay £400k wages. But the wages is all smoke and mirrors. City pay relatively low basic wage (for top clubs) but weight it to performance bonuses. Our managers know the rules and regulations. Wenger and Arsenal are comparative dinosaurs I am afraid. City have been very nimble in that regard

100%.

Also all the talk that Arsenal are gonna let him walk on a free is manifestly nonsense. Zero chance that happens for a myriad of reasons. Another transfer that's becoming more inevitable with each passing day. Football is a small pond and the signing of Lacazette has left City feeling even more emboldened that the Sanchez deal will get done.

Even without Sanchez, id still put City favourites to win the league this season, and if that happens, its unlikely youll still want him next summer. He ll still get his 400k a week from somewhere. He can get more if he goes to china.

because there will be a clamour for his signature,so he will go to the highest bidder, with the way prices are, 50m and 200k a week for Sanchez is still cheap. He obviously has a very bright agent who knows exactly how much hes worth. It makes no sense for him to move anywhere now, I think he ll stay at Arsenal this season, because he doesnt want to go anywhere and miss out on 200k a week for the next 4 years.
Why will there be a clamour next summer if there isn't one now, if you're looking at the same money for a player that's a year older ?

Why will there be a clamour next summer if there isn't one now, if you're looking at the same money for a player that's a year older ?

Because now he wants 400k, ruling bayern out, and many others. Next season he ll want 200k, just take the transfer fee himself rather than it going to Arsenal.
Everyone here is saying hes demanding huge wages so that he goes to Man city who will pay half that, killing off all the competition to get his dream city move, im starting to think this is looking a bit far fetched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.