Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The person saying it's 95% done I suspect has spoken to Guardiola in the last few days. End of conversation for me. Lets see how this plays out but I wouldn't write that unless it was coming at me from all angles. Something big has happened in the last 24 hours - and i'm presuming it's Arsenal being told what the score is. This notion that they're going to keep him against his will for 12 months to let him go on a free is about as fanciful as City signing Messi this summer.

Might be why there's been talk of a new Lemar bid the past 24 hours or so?!

The person saying it's 95% done I suspect has spoken to Guardiola in the last few days. End of conversation for me. Lets see how this plays out but I wouldn't write that unless it was coming at me from all angles. Something big has happened in the last 24 hours - and i'm presuming it's Arsenal being told what the score is. This notion that they're going to keep him against his will for 12 months to let him go on a free is about as fanciful as City signing Messi this summer.

I always appreciate your view so lets wait and see.

What? We're buying Messi this Summer. Awesome!!!

Might be why there's been talk of a new Lemar bid the past 24 hours or so?!

I suspect that Arsenal may well try and speed up another deal in the next few days. Good luck but either way I'm just buzzing that this may not be the protracted summer long saga we thought it could be. Would be amazing if it could be wrapped up before he has to report back.

I suspect that Arsenal may well try and speed up another deal in the next few days. Good luck but either way I'm just buzzing that this may not be the protracted summer long saga we thought it could be. Would be amazing if it could be wrapped up before he has to report back.

cheers Billy

It's Marti innit?

Fully respect your info Billy. I've resigned myself to the fact he's leaving a while ago, so anything different is a bonus for me. If we get a Lemar, or a Mahrez, although not as good as Alexis, i'm not sure we could have done much more so i'll be content with that & wish Alexis well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.