Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite the statement 95%....
Sure you dont mean like 60%?

50% Sanchez
50% Arsenal

Id say 100% done with sanchez
And
10% done with Arsenal – Ie, we have made contact.

So my totally unknowledgeable guess would be 55/60% done :-)

95% in my eyes is signed on Monday as 5% would be a medical.
If it's 100% done with Sanchez and 10% done with Arsenal then it's 110% done!!!!!!!! :-)

Fully respect your info Billy. I've resigned myself to the fact he's leaving a while ago, so anything different is a bonus for me. If we get a Lemar, or a Mahrez, although not as good as Alexis, i'm not sure we could have done much more so i'll be content with that & wish Alexis well.
I think your team will be fine if you get Mahrez or Lemar on top of Lacazette. These guys are no mugs, and I see you at around the same level as in the seasons before. Add to that no Champions League football next season, and you are a serious top-4 candidate as usual. In my humble opinion off course.

Fully respect your info Billy. I've resigned myself to the fact he's leaving a while ago, so anything different is a bonus for me. If we get a Lemar, or a Mahrez, although not as good as Alexis, i'm not sure we could have done much more so i'll be content with that & wish Alexis well.
What a man you are. Arsenal fans don't even deserve you, sir. :)

Thats the spirit mate.

Look we would be fucking fuming if the boot was on the other foot so no point in trying to say otherwise but im old school and no player or manager is bigger than the club and if someone doesnt want to be there anymore then its time to say cheerio and move on.

Always good to have fans of other clubs contributing on here that have their heads screwed on right!

TBH, and I don't mean this in a bad way, Arsenal's biggest strength has become it's biggest weakness and that's Wenger. He should've gone this summer.

From a transfer point of view you'll be fine. Whether it's Lemar, Mahrez, or both with more on top of that, the point is you still attract top players. I just felt this summer needed to be a fresh start from a managerial point of view. It feels like your board are putting off the inevitable with no real sense of why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.