Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to pretend I'm happy at the situation, obviously id prefer him if he were to leave to go abroad. It won't be pleasant seeing him for you guys, so I'm not going to try and pretend otherwise.

However, we've lost the likes of Henry, Fabregas and RVP before and did ok. (I know the guys we lost to City but these were a class apart in my opinion). I am fully aware competition is more fierce now.

So long as we replace him adequately, ie a Lemar or a Mahrez, then you just hope with Lacazette added we create a new attacking dynamic. There's no doubt we became too reliant on Sanchez,so let's see if others can step up.

No doubt though, it's a blow, so I'm not going to try and sugar coat that.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to pretend I'm happy at the situation, obviously id prefer him if he were to leave to go abroad. It won't be pleasant seeing him for you guys, so I'm not going to try and pretend otherwise.

However, we've lost the likes of Henry, Fabregas and RVP before and did ok. (I know the guys we lost to City but these were a class apart in my opinion). I am fully aware competition is more fierce now.

So long as we replace him adequately, ie a Lemar or a Mahrez, then you just hope with Lacazette added we create a new attacking dynamic. There's no doubt we became too reliant on Sanchez,so let's see if others can step up.

I think you've already signed his replacement!

This is why I've never understood why some Arsenal fans thought there'd be riots or even particularly harsh backlash over this move.

We've seen it so many times before, after a few weeks the impossible transfer seems a lot more possible as Arsenal fans have sat with it for a while, and then because all football fans are optimists, look to the replacements and hope they'll make up for the loss of the marquee player.

At least Mahrez+Lacazette are better than whoever it was who replaced RVP.

My Arsenal supporting colleague, who professes to be ITK, said several days ago this is already done, and its all just posturing to placate the Blud-fams.

53M he said.

We shall see eh?

Either way, this is happening.

The Blud-fams will be asking to borrow candles from the Dippers for months to come.

My Arsenal supporting colleague, who professes to be ITK, said several days ago this is already done, and its all just posturing to placate the Blud-fams.

53M he said.

We shall see eh?

Either way, this is happening.

The Blud-fams will be asking to borrow candles from the Dippers for months to come.

Even with him having one year left, £53m is a good deal.

Had he had a couple of years on his contract, Arsenal could easily be demanding £100m considering the market at the moment.

Hi all. Just to give an update, my source still seems pretty confident that Sanchez will sign. Coupled with the fact that arsenal have just raised their bid for Lemar, I am getting really excited.

95% done.

Didn't think it'd move this fast but clearly Alexis and his people are NOT fucking around. Gonna be some mighty angry gooners about.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Personal, I don't think it is a coincidence that the official City twitter account has been tweeting all day asking who everyone thinks has been City's biggest signing and looking back at the biggest signings of the club.

doesn't even look line he's going to have to put a transfer request in now... Think Arsenal will just announce that he's made it plain that he will not sign a new contract blah blah blah...
Too soon to say " Welcome to Manchester"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.