Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Inter Milan 's new Chinese owners want to make Sanchez 'the poster boy for their new era' whatever that means!
Surely the kind of package required to land him would require their oriental proprietors to breach the FFP regs that stopped us from landing him before, the same regs which have now been relaxed to allow them to do exactly what we were stopped from doing.
Could we be punished again by losing out on Sanchez by the reverse application of the same - but changed- bent rules?
If he only wants to come to us and play for Pep - no problem, but if Chinese backed Inter come up with a mind-boggling package, who knows?
Somebody put my mind at rest!!

He aint going there but the new revised ffp says new owners can spend as much as they want as long as they have a plan of eventually breaking even in the next 3/4 years.

Our line up will look something like this (in my opinion) If we buy Walker and Mendy.

AGUERO
SANE SANCHEZ
B.SILVA KBD
GUNDAGON
MENDY STONES KOMPANY WALKER
EDERSON

I'm getting on a bit, carrying a little too much weight, don't get as much exercise as I should and as a result I sometimes take one of the little blue pills to help with my 'performance'. But after looking at that line up ... I'm boasting an erection like a 19 year old and have just told my wife to get home ASAP :O

Apparently Inter Milan 's new Chinese owners want to make Sanchez 'the poster boy for their new era' whatever that means!
Surely the kind of package required to land him would require their oriental proprietors to breach the FFP regs that stopped us from landing him before, the same regs which have now been relaxed to allow them to do exactly what we were stopped from doing.
Could we be punished again by losing out on Sanchez by the reverse application of the same - but changed- bent rules?
If he only wants to come to us and play for Pep - no problem, but if Chinese backed Inter come up with a mind-boggling package, who knows?
Somebody put my mind at rest!!

Surely he'd stay at Arsenal if Inter was the only other option?

I'm getting on a bit, carrying a little too much weight, don't get as much exercise as I should and as a result I sometimes take one of the little blue pills to help with my 'performance'. But after looking at that line up ... I'm boasting an erection like a 19 year old and have just told my wife to get home ASAP :O

No Silva = no hardon

DT ( Arsenal Fan TV guy ) says Sanchez isn't coming to City so we should all save ourselves from embarrassment here and take heed and lock this thread.

DT ( Arsenal Fan TV guy ) says Sanchez isn't coming to City so we should all save ourselves from embarrassment here and take heed and lock this thread.

Well the window doesn't shut until September so let's just see how things pan out. Keep it open as I'm sure there's a few more swings and roundabouts ahead. I think it's 50/50 whether he comes so I'm nervously excited/pessimistic this window. If he comes fantastic, if he doesn't then move on to the next target. Simples.

You have to be optimistic Sanchez is on his way when the media start reporting massive wage demands from him and his agent (400k a week +) Making him out to be a mercenary and only after money. IMO Arsenal have briefed the press about this to demonise him and get fans to turn against him and make his departure more palatable. I would also think it would suit them getting the deal done now so fans accept it get used to it before the new season starts, If they leave it till after the season starts no doubt the fans would kick right off and be on Wengers back from the off.

Embarrassment ?? Nowt embarrassing about wanting another world class player in our ranks...What is embarrassing is Arsenal waiting to see who they have in the Europa league next season...
Tarquin , Farquar & Dimbleby are well and truly vext- one would have to assume.

Embarrassment ?? Nowt embarrassing about wanting another world class player in our ranks...What is embarrassing is Arsenal waiting to see who they have in the Europa league next season...
Tarquin , Farquar & Dimbleby are well and truly vext- one would have to assume.
Ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.