Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Inter Milan 's new Chinese owners want to make Sanchez 'the poster boy for their new era' whatever that means!
Surely the kind of package required to land him would require their oriental proprietors to breach the FFP regs that stopped us from landing him before, the same regs which have now been relaxed to allow them to do exactly what we were stopped from doing.
Could we be punished again by losing out on Sanchez by the reverse application of the same - but changed- bent rules?
If he only wants to come to us and play for Pep - no problem, but if Chinese backed Inter come up with a mind-boggling package, who knows?
Somebody put my mind at rest!!

Inter are just making themselves look like massive dickheads with that suggestion.

I was shocked we got bernardo quite cheap. Also so quickly as well. Especially with how much Mendy is dragging

I think Bernardo is going to prove to be an absolute snip for 42 mill or whatever it was. Absolutely exceptional talent.

For the record, I also think Lukaku is decent value for 75 million in the current market.

I was shocked we got bernardo quite cheap. Also so quickly as well. Especially with how much Mendy is dragging
Yeah Bernardo was suprising, i get the feeling Mendy is dragging for different reasons, Bernardo was going to play Confed cup and got an extended break, i think the intention is to get Mendy ready for the pre season tour so he does not have to sign right now. Next week is ok for him

I think Bernardo is going to prove to be an absolute snip for 42 mill or whatever it was. Absolutely exceptional talent.

For the record, I also think Lukaku is decent value for 75 million in the current market.
For the rumored 100 odd million Lukaku is not a good signing in my opinion, to much of a incomplete striker, to be world record value or close to it you have to be complete. His first touch is atrocious, but he might be decent in a long ball like united but want contribute to any exciting as rag fans seem to be wanting

For the rumored 100 odd million Lukaku is not a good signing in my opinion, to much of a incomplete striker, to be world record value or close to it you have to be complete. His first touch is atrocious, but he might be decent in a long ball like united but want contribute to any exciting as rag fans seem to be wanting
All teams Styles are different they will be a half decent park the bus team with pace on the counter attack but do we have anything to fear absolutely not.It will be another season of us finishing above them and the points gap will be much bigger roll on the new season.

Sorry mate but i just cannot agree with you when you say lukaku is worth 75 mil. Its a ridiculous amount of money. If he was touted as coming to js for that amount i would be seriously pissd off with city!!

Disagree a little but understand where your coming from. For a striker, such a fee would have to mean you score a shed load of goals. He has done that at Everton and WBA so you would have to think at a higher level (not that the rags are much higher than Everton atm) that he would score more.

I think he represents a good buy for the rags or Chelsea with their tactics. I wouldn't have him here though. He pretty much guarantees 20+ league goals in a team set up for him.

I think the City v Arsenal hate is going to escalate beautifully next season. Can't wait to smash them.

Disagree a little but understand where your coming from. For a striker, such a fee would have to mean you score a shed load of goals. He has done that at Everton and WBA so you would have to think at a higher level (not that the rags are much higher than Everton atm) that he would score more.

I think he represents a good buy for the rags or Chelsea with their tactics. I wouldn't have him here though. He pretty much guarantees 20+ league goals in a team set up for him.
Kind agree, but if he scores say 25 goals and still doesn't contribute to the general playing style of united with the likes of key passes or setting up plays, is he really worth 100 millions? is 25 goals a season really worth that worth these days?

I'm getting on a bit, carrying a little too much weight, don't get as much exercise as I should and as a result I sometimes take one of the little blue pills to help with my 'performance'. But after looking at that line up ... I'm boasting an erection like a 19 year old and have just told my wife to get home ASAP :O

It5pprg.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.