Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joke or serious? I have my thoughts but to actually answer it for you, we where all here and at times, busy watching your lot roll us over with some of the finest football you could ever wish to see but instead of being fucking bitter about it all, we instead chose at one point at Maine Road to virtually give your side a 30,000+ standing ovation.

Your riposte to a pasting was shall we say a little less gracious.....

fanscity.gif

As it happens, I was actually at that game and Adebayors antics that day were hardly excusable. Some of the fans were rightly incensed by his provocation after scoring against us but it's hard to disagree with the view that the behaviour of some of our fans as shown in your post was silly to put it mildly.

The idea that you can seriously state that Arsenal fans have some sort of identical collective psyche is ridiculous. Call out specific posts from individual fans if you must but leave this nonsense behind. By the way, where were you when you were (shall we say) less than good? (That last bit is a joke - hope you can see the funny side)

Not sure of the dates but our attendances increased as we sank through the Leagues in fairly recent years but as an older than most City fan I have to say it still takes a bit of getting used to supporting a Team that is expected to win because of money.

My dad said supporting United was easy but supporting City builds character so I have heard every insult that can be thrown whilst supporting City but I was and most supporters are proud of their team and can laugh at themselves not only that we can laugh at the team players and most of all our many lunatic owners.
WE now have owners who are above all businessmen ie they own City to make money, so they invest with a purpose for the long haul, frankly I see nothing wrong with that both from a fan and a financial standpoint.

Joke or serious? I have my thoughts but to actually answer it for you, we where all here and at times, busy watching your lot roll us over with some of the finest football you could ever wish to see but instead of being fucking bitter about it all, we instead chose at one point at Maine Road to virtually give your side a 30,000+ standing ovation.

fanscity.gif

Remember that match to this day.

5-0 at half-time.

I swear the whole of MR clapped Arsenal off at half-time for one of the best 45 minutes of football any of those who went will ever see.

Any comparison is hard, but our first half at United last season was comparable, if not for goals scored.

fanscity.gif

Actually, it was a joke. Arsenal fans tend to use that chant mainly against Chelsea fans.

Lets say it clearly. Arsenal are irrelevant this season. They're gonna sell Sanchez to City. They've already bought his replacement. The Wenger in/out hokey-cokey will be in full swing by September. Joke club. Run by a yank who could give less of a fuck about winning.

The idea that you can seriously state that Arsenal fans have some sort of identical collective psyche is ridiculous. Call out specific posts from individual fans if you must but leave this nonsense behind. By the way, where were you when you were (shall we say) less than good? (That last bit is a joke - hope you can see the funny side)

I've thread banned you for a day for being a dick.

(I hope you can see the funny side).

That was some game that.
Four down after about 20 minutes or so I think?

Regardless of you allegiance to City, it was impossible to remain sat down. You had to acknowledge them. And Vieira applauded us back when he took a corner. Cheeky get!

fanscity.gif
BOTM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.