Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the final time.....you're not a rival!

Enjoy Thursday nights.

You're welcome!

You miss the point. It's irrelevant whom you regard as rivals. The fact is we see you as rivals for the title and in consequence I cannot see us selling Sanchez to you. I hope that's clear?

By the way, where were you when you were (shall we say) less than good? (That last bit is a joke - hope you can see the funny side)

Joke or serious? I have my thoughts but to actually answer it for you, we where all here and at times, busy watching your lot roll us over with some of the finest football you could ever wish to see but instead of being fucking bitter about it all, we instead chose at one point at Maine Road to virtually give your side a 30,000+ standing ovation.

Your riposte to a pasting was shall we say a little less gracious.....

fanscity.gif

Joke or serious? I have my thoughts but to actually answer it for you, we where all here and at times, busy watching your lot roll us over with some of the finest football you could ever wish to see but instead of being fucking bitter about it all, we instead chose at one point at Maine Road to virtually give your side a 30,000+ standing ovation.

Your riposte to a pasting was shall we say a little less gracious.....

fanscity.gif
Where's this from? I don't believe I've seen it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.