Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're shitting it then lol

No I'm actually,more worried about no replacement for Cazorla as our season collapses any time he gets injured.

I'm amazed that you're prioritising Sanchez over the more obvious deficiencies in your squad.

Bet you didn't think that when Yaya Toure threw his toys out of the pram.

He has a contract that expires in 12 months. The club don't want to sell him to anyone in the Premier League because only a bigger fool would deliberately weaken their own team whilst strengthening another in the same league. Especially if they're not desperate for the money.

This isn't Leeds United under Ridsdale. They probably have financial contingencies for missing out on champions league for a year, possibly 2. If they want any hope of getting back to the champions league they keep their best players.

All players will sulk for a few weeks till they realise they're going nowhere for 12 months and knuckle down. It's quite sad to hear some fans even suggesting he goes on strike to force a move. We're not talking about some downtrodden worker on pittance wages.

If it's the champions league he wants then I'm sure the club would happily sell him for less to Juventus or Bayern. No offence to City fans but those 2 have got more chance of lifting the trophy. Hope he goes but I'd rather he stays and sulks than strengthen City/Chelsea or anyone else in England.

I think that with him we have a better chance than them. If not better we have at least a good a chance as long as Guardiola's winning mentality seeps into every player, the skill and talent in general we have. I think after the quarters in the cl it is such fine margins usually so if we get to that looking good we have as good a shout as the teams you note.

Which bit is delusion

Name one player that's been kept by a club to his contract and downed tools for the season.

How do you know they haven't got a contingency for missing out on the champions league. Any business would and as you're all fond of saying Arsenal are run just as a business.

The club probably would sell him to Juve/Bayern to stop any premier league teams from having him. And Juve and Bayern are better than City atm.

So which bit is delusional

Maybe Sanchez wants to win the PL...He can't achieve that if he moves to Bayern/PSG/Juve/Inter...I don't think it's just about the money

It begins proper, get the fuck in!
If that stories even remotely true the only club that'll be laughing will be Monaco as they'll probably get most of that money for Lemar.

£80m for a player with 12months left. We're crazy to ask for it and City would be even more crazy to pay it.

If you pay that then expect to pay stupid prices for anyone else you buy this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.