Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that stories even remotely true the only club that'll be laughing will be Monaco as they'll probably get most of that money for Lemar.

£80m for a player with 12months left. We're crazy to ask for it and City would be even more crazy to pay it.

If you pay that then expect to pay stupid prices for anyone else you buy this summer.

The dynamics set the price in footy i find. We will get a 'rival tax' most likely but the main message that will be seen by everyone is that you chaps are kind of a selling club and we have more power and allure atm. Beyond that is 70-80mil that much for a proven top level performer these days? i think that is a point where opinion only will be king. Sanchez has a deep fire to succeed and he has so far found himself always the bridesmaid. He and Pep seem to be a meeting of minds and have unfinished business together from what i can garner from everything going on.

Pep: Fancy finishing what we started mate?
Sanchez: Yes i fucking do pal, lets ave it!

In a nutshell i think that is the mindset of Pep and Sanchez.

Nothing funny about that, you lot spout shit about how much money you have, 80m wouldn't put a dent in your transfer budget, pay it if u want him, if not wait a year.

No!

You lot, as well as United and Liverpool spout shit about how much money City have, sorry, Sheikh Mansour has got. How much money has the Billionaire Yank who owns Arsenal got? Not to mention that Sugar Daddy Russian Billionaire who also owns part of Arsenal and wants to buy the Yank out. Has the Dollar and Ruble dropped yet?

Obviously the Dirham stil hasn't dropped yet amongst Gooners in North London, but you lot along with the Rags, your hated enemies Spurs, Chelsea and Liverpool all got together in secret, cobbled up a letter on Arsenal headed (toilet) paper, and told the Premier League to introduce PL FFP. Remember?

It isn't City's fault that our revenue is bigger than Arsenal's. We're all now working under FFP, exactly as the PL cartel wanted. So f*** off, go back to Arsenal Mania, and educate the rest of the bitter Tarquins on there. Tell them I sent you. JRB from Blue Moon.

I didn't say money. Where he's concerned it's definitely about the champions league. That's what Ivan Zamorano mentioned,his international coach brought it up as well and probably that prick Vidal.

As far as the league'stats concerned he's got as much chance with City/Utd/Chelsea

Sanchez would pick City above Cfc /Utd because City play a more attractive /attacking style of football plus Pep

More too it than Dein leaving

Not really. He dealt with all that stuff and they haven't really replaced him.

Gazidis does a bit but he's essentially a marketing manager acting as a centre. then you've got Dick Law who's supposed to be the transfer negotiator but he won't even wipe his arse without calling AW to double check everything.

City in the driving seat, he ain't staying there longer than his contract, hence the £400k a week demand (if true), Arse options are sell or keep a last year(a disappointed, uninterested player). He may not come here, but he definitely wont cost as much as they want, no bargaining power. We have the squad to wait out for a freebie.

Is it though?

In the modern market - when consider Lukaku's fee - if Sanchez had more than one year left he would be going for at least £100m.

Not at his age - he'd go for close to 70M with 5 years left on his contract - 50M is more than reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.