Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
They want Alves and Alexis done on the site for Thursday evening at the latest. No other players are booked in for media or interviews. Phone going like the clappers! I've posted all I know.

Cheers mate. Walker and mendy will drag on! If we get those two this week we are on course.

If the club want it done by Thursday I can't help but feel a deal with Arsenal is virtually if not done.

AC94C.gif

tumblr_n2dy4jKj9O1spqpjeo2_400.gif
Is it for willy wonkas?

Theres a factory opening up next to the Emirates.. wally wankers.

....but the missus... she has asthma, let's just say. Luckily she is gorgeous, smarter than me, and has many other talents.

And no, @jimharri, no pictures, no matter the rules.

She is a little too excited about Sanchez probably signing for us for my tastes, though. I'm fairly sure I am going to find her at her laptop screen under a blanket in the middle of the night at some point in the next few months.
Is there a mod in the house?

Well there is no brightline definition of recent history. Its all context dependent.

So in a thread about player X wanting to leave club A to join club B, because he wants a chance to win more, an acceptable limitation on "recent history" is the length of period player X was at club A.

But then you'd just say "Arsenal have won more trophies than City during the time Sanchez has been there", no? That would be a matter of fact rather than just a vague and meaningless statement about general success over an unspecified amount of time.

Either way, I'm over it. Too full of food to argue semantics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.