Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd be getting a world class player that never stops trying.
Hard to say for sure how he'd feature in your team because for us he had a go at doing everything, because there was no one else to do so. He would drop deep a lot to start attacks, he'd be in the box a lot to finish attacks, and at times he had to carry the threat alone trying to take everyone on.
I don't think that will be the case at City, he ll either thrive at having his work load cut with better team mates, or he ll go off his game at not being involved all the time.
One thing is for sure, if he had the chances you created last season he would have got over 30 goals.

Thank you for the response! I completely agree with you regarding the goals comment. The idea of Sanchez dropping deep to collect the ball and start attacks allowing Sane/Jesus/Aguero/Sterling to push higher up on defences whilst creating more space for the Silvas and KDB is probably what I'm most excited about if we do manage to sign him. Teams won't have a clue who to stick with or what runs to watch.

I'll remember the constant bitching and moaning the "financial doping" remarks & the letters to the FA demanding action to stop anyone else getting into the top 4.

Fact is, Arsenal thought they had their meal ticket and did as much as anyone to keep the status quo that existed pre-2008 and once they realised it was their place we were taking, bitched and moaned about it more than anyone else, placing responsibility for all their failures on us, and not their own board-level incompetence which has lead to a 13 year title drought set to continue for the foreseeable.

Yeah but other than that they're really a lovely club with lovely supporters who have always been so open and welcoming to City - especially since we won the lottery, and used our oil money to financially dope them out of their best players. ;)

I think Arsenal tv are a bunch of twats who make shitloads of money off the club's misery. Somehow they've been given a national platform,I'm not against anyone making money but they get double the viewers when Arsenal lose.
You think DT wants Sanchez to stay? The first thing everyone will do when Sanchez leaves is go watch Arsenal TV, great for their revenue streams.
Everyone can't wait to see Arsenal tv next season, I bet they can't either.

This thread seems to have become a "my dad is bigger than your dad" debate. The Arsenal fans are obviously going to defend their own team but we're becomign a bit raggy with the obnoxious "you're our feeder club" type comments. I have no issue with Arsenal at all, in fact, I will remember Wenger for bringing a beautiful style of football into the premier league when it was full of cloggers. Watching Henry, Pires, Vieira etc in their prime was astounding at times. I can completely see what the Arsenal fans are saying about Sanchez not even considering City without Pep here, but that's no reason to get into a debate slagging off sets of fans and so on. Debates are fun, but when it's just obvious trolling on both sides it gets a little tedious. I am much more interested in what the Arsenal fans who watched Sanchez every week think he'll bring to our team if he does actually leave them for us.

Agree. I dont think we should be pisstaking them on their trophy count either. Especially being very selective on certain era's.

We really shouldn't be judging everyone of them like that bellend DT either.

Arsenal twitter feed is very pro Sanchez this morning. Doesn't feel like one about to let Sanchez walk out on Wednesday..

Can't beat a bit of morning projection. So no answer to better manager, better squad ... no answer to selling your best player to a rival ... no none of that. Ok good. So long as we're clear that you've got no answer to which club out of you and Spurs represents a better sporting project for a player like Lemar. Which is where this began. Haha.

C'mon Billy, we've got a mutual understanding, you can level with me now you've had your bit of fun with the others. You honestly think Spurs have a better chance of getting Lemar than Arsenal?

I think Arsenal tv are a bunch of twats who make shitloads of money off the club's misery. Somehow they've been given a national platform,I'm not against anyone making money but they get double the viewers when Arsenal lose.
You think DT wants Sanchez to stay? The first thing everyone will do when Sanchez leaves is go watch Arsenal TV, great for their revenue streams.
Everyone can't wait to see Arsenal tv next season, I bet they can't either.
So Arsenal TV are not a true reflection of the club and fans ?? I suggest they get someone that is.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.