Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll remember the constant bitching and moaning the "financial doping" remarks & the letters to the FA demanding action to stop anyone else getting into the top 4.

Fact is, Arsenal thought they had their meal ticket and did as much as anyone to keep the status quo that existed pre-2008 and once they realised it was their place we were taking, comlained about it louder than anyone else, placing responsibility for all their failures on us, and not their own board-level incompetence which did nothing but tread water and has lead to a 13 year title drought set to continue for the foreseeable.

article-2261817-16EA8043000005DC-888_634x868.jpg

Bingo. Fuck em.

You'd be getting a world class player that never stops trying.
Hard to say for sure how he'd feature in your team because for us he had a go at doing everything, because there was no one else to do so. He would drop deep a lot to start attacks, he'd be in the box a lot to finish attacks, and at times he had to carry the threat alone trying to take everyone on.
I don't think that will be the case at City, he ll either thrive at having his work load cut with better team mates, or he ll go off his game at not being involved all the time.
One thing is for sure, if he had the chances you created last season he would have got over 30 goals.
I agree. We struggled to make and take chances last season, although we improved a lot when Jesus came into the side. I am sure that Guardiola's decision to target Sanchez stems not just from his admiration of Sanchez but from his frustration with City's attacking play last season. I agree that Sanchez would have scored a lot of goals had he been at City last season, but I recall you commenting before that City already have Jesus and Aguero and the difference between the players was not significant enough to warrant City's interest. Did I misunderstand?

I thought Sanchez struggled at the Confed. Cup. Obviously he will be tired and has had an ankle injury. Are you concerned that his game maybe beginning to go? He was verydirect when he was at Udinese. head down, and dribbling directly at the full back. Now he's much more expansive and plays everywhere. I can't see Pep allowing him such freedom. He'll want a very disciplined where the ball does the movement not the player.

So Arsenal TV are not a true reflection of the club and fans ?? I suggest they get someone that is.....

Arsenal TV weren't set up by Arsenal, they're an independent group, a lot of clubs have them, not sure if City do but Chelsea and United do, they just don't seem to have captured the imagination in the same way. Probably because of Arsenal TV's selection of contributors who are massively comical to view.

Arsenal put up a pic of Sanchez with the caption "And on this day we signed Alexis Sanchez". Doesn't look like a club about to sell him to me.

Arsenal put up a pic of Sanchez with the caption "And on this day we signed Alexis Sanchez". Doesn't look like a club about to sell him to me.
Now 3 Alexis Sanchez posts in a row... I think they are about to announce a new contract....

You seem to be working under the assumption the social media team are conducting the negotiations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.