Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
aren't arsenal playing a dangerous game re FFP? If being offered £50m for a player with 1 year left on his contract, paying him £10m in wages too. Are they in a position to keep him bearing in mind next season they probably wont be in a position to be challenging?

We aren't playing a dangerous game with FFP when our sales will recoup 65m in wages.

With Bayerns loan capture of Rodriguez it's looking more than likely City are set to get the Colombian. That zip sleeping bag coat and bottle of water are gonna get another sound trashing Basil Fawlty stylee and the Arsenal blood tv mentalists will go ballistic unless he decides to stay which I doubt he will but you never really fully know in football at times like these when decisions made can swing the league in a club's favour such as when we nicked Van Persie from the gooners.

Your username is pathetic, and blatantly a windup.

A windup? Urmm... what? I've not come on here in any malice at all purely to converse with city fans about the potential deal.

Which is what I'm doing haha! All good vibes man, username doesn't say anything bad or mean anything bad.

Mertesacker has come out and said that Alexis has told him he's looking forward to playing with him in his (Mertesackers) last season at the club before he becomes coach. Make of that what you will.

With Bayerns loan capture of Rodriguez it's looking more than likely City are set to get the Colombian. That zip sleeping bag coat and bottle of water are gonna get another sound trashing Basil Fawlty stylee and the Arsenal blood tv mentalists will go ballistic unless he decides to stay which I doubt he will but you never really fully know in football at times like these when decisions made can swing the league in a club's favour such as when we nicked Van Persie from the gooners.

He's a Chilean mate :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.