Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it arrogant for Wenger to say Sanchez is going nowhere?

I can understand your disappointment at being whipped into a frenzy that he would join by Saturday eve (sic) but come on that wholly uncalled for
This is the same Wenger who never ever fucking sees a bad foul committed by a gooner yet sees every single infringement committed against gooners.

so yes hes an arrogant man.

Mertesacker has come out and said that Alexis has told him he's looking forward to playing with him in his (Mertesackers) last season at the club before he becomes coach. Make of that what you will.
OK, but neither will be playing for you in 12 months time. You're standing still.

Mertesacker has come out and said that Alexis has told him he's looking forward to playing with him in his (Mertesackers) last season at the club before he becomes coach. Make of that what you will.

Ahhhh... Mertesacker is the mystery centre half

OK, but neither will be playing for you in 12 months time. You're standing still.

Mertesacker won't so we'll bring in another centre half for sure.

Alexis probably 50/50, if he stays with us this summer then there's every chance he signs an extension during the season depending on how it goes.

Alexis probably 50/50, if he stays with us this summer then there's every chance he signs an extension during the season depending on how it goes.
Are you basing your up and coming season on the fact that Sanchez will give 100% ??..

forcing him to stay will piss him off...

I accept that there's a decent chance that Wenger will decide to keep him. I think it depends on how far Sanchez is prepared to go. I have been a massive fan of Sanchez, who hasn't been, or isn't, but I do think it's the wrong time for City to buy him. If he does stay at Arsenal, I do think it's unlikely he'll sign mid-season. You'd need to get back in the top 4, and put a title challenge in. Anyway we've got more pressing problems - no full backs. Sure that will get sorted in coming weeks ??!

I accept that there's a decent chance that Wenger will decide to keep him. I think it depends on how far Sanchez is prepared to go. I have been a massive fan of Sanchez, who hasn't been, or isn't, but I do think it's the wrong time for City to buy him. If he does stay at Arsenal, I do think it's unlikely he'll sign mid-season. You'd need to get back in the top 4, and put a title challenge in. Anyway we've got more pressing problems - no full backs. Sure that will get sorted in coming weeks ??!

Definitely depends on how far Alexis will go I agree. I don't know what he's plotting or what his agent is plotting. Our offer on the table was 300k a week and we haven't had anything back from Alexis camp apparently.

We're lucky that he's the sort of player who can't stand not playing, if we keep him but he wants to leave there will be an agreement where he gives 100%. If we don't get that agreement from him he will be sold. It won't be cheap though, I'm thinking £60m would force our hand IF the player genuinely doesn't want to play for us.

Right now though he hasn't said he doesn't want to play for us, hasn't said he wants to leave either, just isn't signing his current contract offer.

Yeah you really need those full backs in dude!

It's not happening, no chance.
What concerns me is that we're gonna go into the season with just 2 strikers while we pussy foot around Sanchez and a stubborn French bastard. Move on and forget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.