Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
heard a rumour that Utd were now in for Sanchez. £80m + add ons. its come 3rd hand from a mate who knows someone at old Trafford.

Rumour may of started with what some bloke did the other day.
He opened an account with Paddy Power and with his first bet put a huge amount on Sanchez going to the rags.
Apparently PP had a bit of a meeting and then dropped the odds from 50/1 to 12/1.

heard a rumour that Utd were now in for Sanchez. £80m + add ons. its come 3rd hand from a mate who knows someone at old Trafford.

They will pay that as well, only thing is Arsenal wont sell to us why sell to them.

They don't want to sell to us, there's Zero chance Wenger will sell to Mourinho. I'd wager he'd rather jump off a bridge with his and Sanchez's egos tied to his ankles than help Mourinho.

I can think of 30M reasons, if that story is true....

Doesn't matter if United want him, just like it didn't matter that Bayern did.

We've locked down the player, he only wants to come to us so it doens't matter who else tries to come in, he's coming here or going nowhere.

Same thing as Mendy, where Liverpool & Juventus both tried to come in and were told not to waste their time.

Honestly believe if he was staying it would have been announced by now.
When asked about where he will be playing next season he said "I know but I cant say anything yet".
Surely if he wasn't leaving Arsenal he would have just said he was staying.

Doesn't matter if United want him, just like it didn't matter that Bayern did.

We've locked down the player, he only wants to come to us so it doens't matter who else tries to come in, he's coming here or going nowhere.

Same thing as Mendy, where Liverpool & Juventus both tried to come in and were told not to waste their time.
We've seen that locking down a player means fuckall, as the Alvez saga shown us.

I think this deal is 50/50

Sanchez has already turned down Bayern, PSG and Arsenal both offering more than we will to play.

He isn't going anywhere else.

No one knows if he has turned down Arsenal. As i said its a 50/50 with me. Would i be suprised if he signed another deal with Arsenal, No.

I wouldn't be suprised if he pushed to join us too.

On a knife edge this transfer. One i hope we see through.

No one knows if he has turned down Arsenal. As i said its a 50/50 with me. Would i be suprised if he signed another deal with Arsenal, No.

I wouldn't be suprised if he pushed to join us too.

On a knife edge this transfer. One i hope we see through.

We do know because he still hasn't signed the contract the offered him weeks ago.

If you want to waste the next 3 weeks panicking about him bailing on us to United because of Alves, feel free.

I won't bother wasting the energy because I'm pretty sure it's almost done. All signs point towards Arsenal not even putting up too much of a fight because they know it's a lost cause.

We do know because he still hasn't signed the contract the offered him weeks ago.

If you want to waste the next 3 weeks panicking about him bailing on us to United because of Alves, feel free.

I won't bother wasting the energy because I'm pretty sure it's almost done. All signs point towards Arsenal not even putting up too much of a fight because they know it's a lost cause.

You've dissmissed every person on this thread who has a diference of opinion to you. You have no fuckin idea if Sanchez is 100% coming to us like you claim to do.

So wind your fuckin neck in and stop being an arrogant fucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.